[ CLOSED♥ ] NOVUS rpg
[P] |M| I am the Ember Fading - Printable Version

+- [ CLOSED♥ ] NOVUS rpg (https://novus-rpg.net)
+-- Forum: Realms (https://novus-rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Solterra (https://novus-rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Archives (https://novus-rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=93)
+---- Thread: [P] |M| I am the Ember Fading (/showthread.php?tid=2643)

|M| I am the Ember Fading - Efphion - 07-20-2018

Hold on, Hold On, We're Barely Alive

Efphion could feel the fury billow through her core, and spill over the edges of her being. She could hardly believe the blasphemous words spat by the golden mare in the temple. She displayed such power that had been stamped out by Solis in retaliation. Effy couldn't help but feel satisfied by the actions of her new god, but her fury could not be quelled. The sovereign had been there, and the mare she held a great fury for now was known as Bexley. Effy's steps were precise and agitated. They cut through the terra beneath her feet with white-hot rage. "Bexley!" Effy roared, her voice soared with the symphonies of violence. It was a sound that did not seem to originate from this world, or any in between. "Blasphemous! How dare you!?" Her voice rumbled from her chest, it announced the arrival of the storm.

The wrath of the sun was upon Solterra. With each breath she drew, her lungs flooded with the fury of the gods. The heat of her anger was reaching a peak, and it would deftly tear into the blasphemous Day Cour maiden. Efphion snarled as her voice died with the collision of the stone walls that rose high above her. "Come out and face me! I will show you ceaseless wrath. You will burn for turning your back on the kingdom and god you dare align yourself with! The rumble of violence spilled from deep within her chest, each word was predatory and each barb laced with venom.

She paced, her neck hanging parallel with the ground. Her gaze vicious, violent. Each strike of her dagger fell exactly where she intended it. Effy would now bow to anyone who dared renounced the glory of the sun. This was not Reth, but she would rain the fires of Xamis upon Bexley for her treatment of the one who filled the place of her former deity. Effy cast vicious glares to anyone who dared sidle around her, a silent challenge to anyone who spoke up in defense of the golden, feminine minx. Another snarl escaped her lips, her anger continued to billow and spill out. Her muscles were pulled taut with rage. Each one coiled and ready to spring at her victim. 

"Speech"

376 Words
@Bexley 
Sorry for the horrible starter

Hold on, Hold On, The Fallen Arise

RE: |M| I am the Ember Fading - Bexley - 07-22-2018

I WANNA ENTER HEAVEN BLEEDING.
bex

Bexley’s almost pleased to hear the sound of rage outside her door.

It makes her feel less alone - that she’s not the only one in Solterra to be harboring a blood-boiling, tooth-shattering kind of anger, an anger so heated and potent she feels it as deeply as she’d feel a flame across her skin. It makes her heart sputter and death-rattle, loud, insistent, in the curve of her throat. It brings a macabre smile to her face in a grim flash of bone-white teeth.

She’s still wearing that smile as she steps out to meet her adversary.

The Regent is picturesque Old-Testament god under the glare of the sun, burning a bright gold, drowning in those waves of white hair. Her shoulders are squared, the scar across her cheek blazing deep red. Her pulse blooms agitatedly in her jaw. Her gaze, crawling over Efphion watchfully, is cold and wrathful, and it takes in everything without any outward recognition - registering the dark lines around those yellow eyes, the wash of black hair, even the knife that skates against the sand at her feet with little more than a slow, disdainful blink and a carefully leveled glare.

If nothing else, at least her run-in with Solis taught her about being careful.

Burn me, then, she snarls. How beautifully ironic. Does Efphion even know how mocking that threat is, or is this simply another unintentionally well-placed blow, the kind that's been dealt to her ceaselessly over the past few months? The coldness of Bexley's eyes is unsettling and unusual, doesn’t belong on the face of something so obviously enraged and so used to burning hot; it is the glare of a snake, vicious and ready to strike, but not without a hidden strategy. Or try. Bitch. I needed a good laugh, anyway.

She flashes that smile again, brimming with toothy venom, and tilts her head almost mockingly, a viper in wait.