Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Your ten foot pole

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline REDANDBLACK [PM] Posts: 302 — Threads: 37
Signos: 135
Inactive Character

BEXLEY BRIAR

You have a talent for words. She gazes at him in an amusement that is almost surprised, but still that smile widens, and before Bexley can stop herself (does she even want to?) she quips back easily, And you seem to have a talent for making bitter girls less bitter - in the hot red light of the setting sun she burns bright and wild, and yet Eik has softened her, somehow, with nothing but a few well-considered words. Is this vulnerability? Her throat open, her heart loud? Is it supposed to feel this easy?

As the temperature drops around them, Bexley fights the urge to shiver. She is made for the very deepest parts of summer, the very hottest rays of the sun, and even the windchill brought by tonight’s bare, latent breeze is enough to set her on edge. She turns her gaze to the setting sun and watches it with just-concealed affection: the sky painted carmine, the palm trees swaybacked in the wind, concentric silver ripples winding across the surface of the pool.

I think they will, she murmurs laughingly. I’ve been told I’m easily remembered. Gods knows why. Her nostrils flare as she suppresses a laugh, as if she does know why, as if she’s just hiding it, and finally she turns back toward the citadel. Shall we? Seems like it’s getting late.

Above, the painted sky and brief wind make their constant, moving painting, and Bexley watches it all in waiting.

@Eik  

Messages In This Thread
Your ten foot pole - by Eik - 10-26-2017, 04:57 PM
RE: Your ten foot pole - by Bexley - 11-22-2017, 03:23 PM
RE: Your ten foot pole - by Eik - 11-28-2017, 01:30 AM
RE: Your ten foot pole - by Bexley - 01-07-2018, 11:03 PM
RE: Your ten foot pole - by Eik - 01-27-2018, 12:47 PM
RE: Your ten foot pole - by Bexley - 03-11-2018, 05:44 PM
RE: Your ten foot pole - by Eik - 04-01-2018, 07:40 PM
RE: Your ten foot pole - by Bexley - 06-20-2018, 11:57 AM
RE: Your ten foot pole - by Eik - 06-30-2018, 03:24 PM