Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Lyra!!! on ice

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lyra

Love, love is a verb Love is a doing word Feathers on my breath Gentle impulsion Shakes me, makes me lighter Fearless on my breath Teardrop on the fire Fearless on my breath;

Lyra often came to this lake to think or simply to stargaze up at the night sky. Today was no different for the starlit mare as she walked the well beaten path down to the lake within Denocte. With winter in full swing the lake had well been frozen over but that didn't change it's beauty for the young girl. It enhanced it if nothing else.

It also would seem that she wasn't the only one that wanted to see the lake today. A green colored equine was..out on the lake? Lyra grew curious as she drew closer to the edge of the lake, her silver eyes watching the other equine on the ice. Why were they out there to begin with? What if the ice broke? But the more that she watched the other on the ice who was now sliding across it the more..fun it looked. Lyra very rarely had ever done anything 'fun' in her youth, it wasn't allowed when she was growing up.

She decided to take one slow step onto the ice after the other, testing where it was the strongest to hold her weight. She thought she was getting the hand of this until she heard a 'thump' and jerked her head up towards the noise. "Are you alright?!"

SPEECH

@Seree sorry for the delay!

Messages In This Thread
Lyra!!! on ice - by Seree - 01-04-2018, 12:20 AM
RE: Lyra!!! on ice - by Lyra - 02-13-2018, 04:10 PM
RE: Lyra!!! on ice - by Seree - 03-01-2018, 02:46 AM
RE: Lyra!!! on ice - by Lyra - 03-28-2018, 01:26 AM
RE: Lyra!!! on ice - by Seree - 05-11-2018, 04:30 PM