Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - dearly beloved.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

so darling, darling stand by me
ohh stand by me, stand by me

Then I trust you.

The sea calls to her once more, just as the ocean blue had sung to her in a dream so many moons ago. The cliffs below her call to her, tasting of salt tears and lullabies. The rain dribbling her steaming skin calls to her, in a chorus that only she and she alone can hear. The sky calls to her, much like Calligo’s shadows and smoke and stars. But this.. this is an answer to an unsaid prayer. An awoken magic that has been laid dormant within her for too long. Much like her silence, her guilt. Her shame. Her heartache. Unspoken things that have been wretched upon her, and now Florentine.

No longer will she stay wayside for her pain; to wallow in it’s misery.

Go, Aislinn. We will meet again.

A wicked, lovely grin curls her lips, brightening the blue flames of her eyes like shining stars in the gathering night. A knowing smile. A promise. The wind howls, singing to their storm daughter, their gypsy. Starlight threads whip around her, a halo that nearly glows in the icy tendrils of winter’s last kiss. She does not take her eyes away from her sister, her friend; but instead, Aislinn meets those gems of burning amethyst.. and she finds a familiar spark. That was all she needed; the fires of her orbs flickering, flaring in answer. The frosted stones beneath her hooves slip as her weight begins to tip over the edge of the cliff for the second time; her wings tucked close to the might of her frame. Her voice is a musical sound that carries on the symphony of that thunderous wind, as Aislinn once more slips over the edge of the world.. and down to the wild sea below.

"May we meet again." Then.. she vanishes; the mist and night swallowing the stormsinger whole.

And when she returns.. there will be hell to pay.

@Florentine ♡ this thread is life ;_; I love them so much oml
Rolls into the events of this thread ^u^ P.S. thank you so much beautiful for this! <3

* quote directly inspired by the show The 100 c:
"Aislinn speech."

space

Messages In This Thread
dearly beloved. - by Aislinn - 01-21-2018, 01:10 AM
RE: dearly beloved. - by Florentine - 01-24-2018, 05:25 AM
RE: dearly beloved. - by Aislinn - 01-26-2018, 05:55 AM
RE: dearly beloved. - by Florentine - 01-31-2018, 08:49 AM
RE: dearly beloved. - by Aislinn - 02-18-2018, 03:17 AM
RE: dearly beloved. - by Florentine - 02-22-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: dearly beloved. - by Aislinn - 02-27-2018, 03:10 AM
RE: dearly beloved. - by Florentine - 03-08-2018, 09:01 AM