Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Penumbra

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Noctiilucent

Noctii was not shrouded in solitude for very long, the steps of another were the first to clue her in. She tore her ivory and gold splashed face from the lake's surface. Her cerulean gaze landed upon a woman splattered in the ink of the cosmos. The stars hung from her tresses as though they were made of canvas. The woman's shades were even tinted like the colour of a late night sky. The minx cleared her throat and commented on the appearance of the lake. A coy smile slipped across Noctii's features. The star-strewn woman must not have been aware of the irony of her own beauty and the statement she uttered. "Yes, and the lake is nearly as beautiful as the speaker." Noctii joked gently, though she was not making a joke at the expense of her new companion. Instead it was intended as a compliment, and hopefully, a way to tear down any awkward sensations they might encounter otherwise. That or her words would make the conversation much more awkward.

As the former Rethian, Noctii studied the starscape mare before her politely. She too had jewelry adorn in her right ear, two rings of silver that hung with the weight of gravity pressing upon them. As she studied the hanging rings, she came to notice her own necklace, and particularly, how cold the pendant was as it rested against her chest."I'm Noctiilucent, a newcomer to Denocte." The gold, obsidian and ivory femme explained. She did not want to fill up the space surrounding them with useless words just for the sake of sound. There was more than enough surrounding them with the breath of the wilderness chirping and serenading them. Noctii wore a kind, but patient smile upon her lips, her lids dripped halfway over her cerulean pools. 

"Speech"
Notes: I'm so sorry for the wait ;__;
Tags: @Lyra 
Words: 301

Hold onto Me
When you think you're sinking

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra - by Noctiilucent - 01-22-2018, 05:15 PM
RE: Penumbra - by Lyra - 02-13-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Penumbra - by Noctiilucent - 06-04-2018, 10:22 AM