Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - she wanted storms

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

A   I   S   L   I   N   N  

The unholy sands caresses the sweat sticking to the dark of her skin, biting her, and entwining with the ivory of her braid. She drinks in Solis’ sunlight, desperate to swallow his flames, to douse his swelter with Calligo’s sweet darkness. Her tempest has been bound, carefully folded in waves of bruised clouds and sea spray within the cage of her. Already, her lips are parched — craving the taste of Davke blood on her tongue, of her blood spilled onto the sands that swirl around dark ankles. She stands with her back half-turned on the viper queen, a weather eye upon her enemy. Her target. The goddess damn her if she did not want to unleash the hell of her fury upon this woman.. but yet, her storm would not thrive. Although her rage would burn.

She was not worth it.. not yet.

No.. I welcome it.

A fool. In the moments the sky had begun to darken, bruised and purple with her anger, Aislinn had not failed to notice one thing. That the sands beneath where they had stood breathed, as much a living snake that stands before her. The desert had shifted, moving, unreal, just as much a curse to her kingdom as the storm in her had become a blessing. She had tried to hide the furrow of her brow, the quirk of knowing in copper lips. In the end, her journey here had not been wasted — for it would seem that the debt has been paid after all.

And oh, what a fool the queen would be if she stepped too willingly into Calligo’s terrifying dark. Her steps dance upon the sands, a single flaming orb lazily finding the viper as she walks away. But not before she croons: "Step into the dark if you dare — but if Calligo does not drown you, I will." Then, she is a shadow crossing the sands; a whisper of a promise that brings lightning and storm and wrath eternal. May we meet again.

@avdotya eeep -mike drop- Ash is out! Thank you so much for the thread <3 I can’t wait for them to meet again xD
"Aislinn speech."

space

Messages In This Thread
she wanted storms - by Avdotya - 01-28-2018, 01:08 AM
RE: she wanted storms - by Aislinn - 01-29-2018, 07:26 AM
RE: she wanted storms - by Avdotya - 01-29-2018, 11:21 PM
RE: she wanted storms - by Aislinn - 02-10-2018, 06:07 AM
RE: she wanted storms - by Avdotya - 02-15-2018, 09:36 PM
RE: she wanted storms - by Aislinn - 02-21-2018, 05:44 AM
RE: she wanted storms - by Avdotya - 03-04-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: she wanted storms - by Aislinn - 03-13-2018, 06:37 AM