Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - little suns, little moons.

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rhoswen

[Image: rhosheader.jpg]

Rhoswen
They move like umbral ghosts through the high hallowed halls of Calligo's acropolis, rivers of moonlight pouring down their hides: one pale ruby, the other deep lavender. Rhoswen's highway limbs elevated her just a whisper above her new companion, but in that high exquisite elegance it was clear to see the sunchild lacked a certain air of militance which the other woman possessed in the swell and rise of impermeable musculature undulating across her frame as they wandered onward. One did not discredit the other, instead their differences of gold and violent seemed to compliment each other under the same wash of white starlight. A dual blend of radiance and vigour. 

As they drift, words of Calligo, favour and welcome came falling from the lips of the frosted mare, and Rhoswen cannot curb the stealing of a glance in her direction. Upon the few occasions she had indeed returned to creep beneath the canopy of night, she had not often encountered the civility of the Denoction community; those that had known her remained insulted still, and those of newer blood saw in her nothing but a Solterran serpent come to leech their mysteries and secrets. To experience a deviation from such habits tonight caught the silver-sanguine mare off guard, and she offered a small albeit curious smile in return. For once, Rhos had no heart for confrontation; her anger had been spent already upon her own brother and she bore the scars from her sharp, sharp words upon the compass of her tongue.

Aislinn.

The name sounds cosmological upon the walls of her mind, like the swoosh of a shooting star across the perpetual black, and Rhoswen is intrigued as she watched Aislinn veer gently off to stand guard beside a magnificent wide window. Mildly, the auburn girl joins her companion - appearing above the Capital like a flame-licked spectre. A hundred candles dance below, illuminating the figures of endless characters: fortune tellers, merchants, winged fairies, hoop-eared children; Denocte did not fail to enchant those in search of magic's kiss. Rhoswen, however, watched on in cool dispassion; she knew the fables, she knew the fortunes - she was not beguiled.

Aislinn speaks again, and Rhos turned a scarlet cheek to meet the gaze of this effervescent stormsinger. A jaded breath jumped from her lips, ashen eyes breaking away to look out over the citadel. "No matter the sand on my skin or the sunlight in my hair, it seems I can never escape the shadows in my blood." A sigh, heavy and long. "I was born here, beside Vitreus lake upon a star-scattered dawn." Her truth, laid plain beneath Calligo's omniscient eye; Rhos knew she was watching, somewhere, smiling bitterly down at the carbonated girl she never could keep. "I left shortly before my brother became King."

@Aislinn <33

Messages In This Thread
little suns, little moons. - by Aislinn - 01-28-2018, 10:29 PM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Rhoswen - 01-29-2018, 06:24 PM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Aislinn - 02-17-2018, 11:21 PM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Rhoswen - 02-25-2018, 08:37 AM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Aislinn - 03-09-2018, 06:37 PM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Rhoswen - 03-13-2018, 11:59 AM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Aislinn - 03-20-2018, 04:31 AM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Rhoswen - 03-24-2018, 05:19 PM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Aislinn - 04-10-2018, 05:33 AM
RE: little suns, little moons. - by Rhoswen - 04-11-2018, 05:10 AM