Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - it's tough to be a god

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ipomoea

I P O M O E A

The laughter bubbling from the other stallion’s mouth seemed oddly out of place, even to Ipomoea. But slowly, ever so slowly, a smile creeped into the corners of his lips, the confusion draining from his face and being taken over by mirth.

His laughter pierced the air like a collection of bells chiming in the wind, pure and clear and innocent. It swept the anxiety and worry out of his heart, freeing up the room for his youthful nature to shyly come forward once more. With each breath his laughter swelled, louder and louder, wilder and wilder, until both of their chests were jumping as the two painted stallions laughed with the unexpected surprise of their run in.

And like a couple of children reacting to the sound of joy, his wings lifted and danced of their own accord, their delicate feathers brushing the bones of his canon and ankle, buffeting him with the tiny wind they created.

It wasn’t until his ribs began to ache that Ipomoea was able to pull himself back together in time to catch the horned man’s words. “I wish I could say the same,” he admitted, shaking his head at his own foolishness. He’d been a reckless child, running around carelessly in whichever way he’d fancied. Of course he had been smaller then, and the repercussions of running into another horse had never been big. ”But now that I’m the Regent…”

“Actually I, it wasn’t anything especially important.” The strange phenomenon that had captured his mind and his curiosity really hadn’t been of a life and death matter. “I think I’m alright, too, just surprised to see you, is all.” The Court had been so quiet lately—it was hardly an excuse for his behavior, but he had seemed to have forgotten that it wasn’t only himself who wandered the grounds.

“I’m glad you’re alright.” Really, he was. Ipomoea wouldn’t have been able to forgive himself otherwise.

Suddenly curious, he leaned his head forward to get a better look at the scarred stallion, at his pale eyes and the distinguishable horns that Ipomoea had never seen the like of which before.

“I don’t believe I’ve seen you before?”

@orion <3
”here am i!“
space code
neverrmind art

Messages In This Thread
it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 02-28-2018, 12:10 AM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 03-04-2018, 05:33 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 03-06-2018, 01:23 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 04-08-2018, 06:44 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Orion - 05-15-2018, 02:52 PM
RE: it's tough to be a god - by Ipomoea - 07-03-2018, 12:10 PM