Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Stand by Me [Meeting]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Orion

ORION
exiled prince

You would think, that someone that had been steeped so much in to politics and royalty that perhaps Orion wouldn't be late to a meeting in a herd he had joined. His hooves pressed in to the ground as he walked himself forward, and soon enough there was the clattering of each step, a thudding rhythm that his heart seemed to beat along with. Really, he should have known better than to simply dilly dally about, but he walked in a calm manner, before he came around a corner, milky eyes blinking as he saw those that were gathered around. Out of all of them, Somnus was the one he recognized, and a small smile pulled on his lips, the scarring stretching just slightly before he pushed forward.

There were voices on positions and many faces he did not know, and yet he held himself high with his horns glinting.

Flicking his ears forward, he chose not to eavesdrop in to what others were discussing, though he cleared his throat softly as he stepped before the golden man. Slowly, he dipped himself down in to a bow, his head sinking low before rising up once more, tangles of white mane curling over his face as he observed his good friend, and those around him.

"Somnus," he greeted, his breath an exhale and his eyes warm as he finally glanced about. So many faces he did not know, but perhaps one day he could, if he should meet them all. For now, his attention was kept by the one that he had first met, as well as the owl that stayed nearby. "And the lovely Alba, of course," he added in, smiling at the avian companion before his head dipped down gently, resting in a more comfortable position. "Forgive me for being a little late," he exhaled, at least properly shameful for it, but not stammering over apologies.

"If it is allowed, I would like to offer my experience for the Emissary position?" He was new to the herd but not to the tangling politics and the way leaders wove words around one another. It was something he had grown up in, and something he wasn't sure he wold be in again, yet... here he was.

@ everyone || oh boy

Messages In This Thread
Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Somnus - 03-09-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Ipomoea - 03-11-2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Ulric - 03-11-2018, 08:53 PM
RE: Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Liesel - 03-11-2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Eulalie - 03-12-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Messalina - 03-14-2018, 04:40 AM
RE: Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Pavetta - 03-14-2018, 02:20 PM
RE: Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Orion - 03-18-2018, 05:57 PM
RE: Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Eros - 04-30-2018, 10:18 AM
RE: Stand by Me [Meeting] - by Somnus - 05-13-2018, 11:22 AM