Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - nothing left to lose

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vaella

V A E L L A

Vaella was enjoying the coolness of the water against her skin as she picked through the underwater plants. Humming a soft tune of a lullaby her mother had once sang to her when she had been nothing more than a child. It was a peaceful and happy tune, soft and elegant. She almost didn't notice or hear someone else's approach, but the soft footsteps reached her ears eventually. Lifting her head from her search, topaz hued eyes watching the male for a moment. He reminded her of what a night sky might look like in an equine form, beautiful and dark. Dark Prince, was the first impression she got from him as she turned slightly better so she was facing him more fully.

"Ah..yes if you wouldn't mind. I'm gathering mint, it has many uses for medicine..but I also like it in my drink." She admitted with a slight smile gracing her pale lips. A slight tilt of her head towards him she tried to recall if she had ever seen him before, there were so many new faces to meet within this court. It was a good thing it wasn't as vast as her homeland could be. "I am Vaella." She offered an introduction with another smile tugging at her lips.

"speaking colour"

@Eidolon so sorry for the delay! and the crappy short post it will get better <3

space

Messages In This Thread
nothing left to lose - by Vaella - 03-19-2018, 07:26 PM
RE: nothing left to lose - by Eidolon - 03-19-2018, 11:14 PM
RE: nothing left to lose - by Vaella - 04-14-2018, 02:40 PM