Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - blackbird singing

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

FLORENTINE

always one decision away from a totally different life
-- ♕ --

Florentine’s smile is wicked with Ipomoea’s laugh. She surveys the way the boy has grown, the way the trees and flowers seem to watch him. Her Court is different with him here and he is too. Ah, had she known the power that thrums through his veins, the way that nature whispers in his ear, telling and knowing and so full of secrets…

Yet she does not. So instead Florentine stands and watches with wonder and curiosity settling warm and itchingly within her. Slowly her gaze lifts to watch the way her laughter flows from him like water from a mountain. “Ah, then have you come to warn me Po?” The girl asks in jest, her mind drifting back to the day they met upon the Dawn Court roof and watched the sun rise. “Should I watch my court?” For a while she lets that question hang, silence falling like a feather between them. There is no part of her that does not jest, for she does not even linger to consider that Somnus might yearn for her Court too.

All at once their conversation sways and her gaze settles upon the blush of his cheeks. Her smile is wide and victorious, though her gaze unrelenting as she studies him. “I do.” Florentine confirms when he asks of her knowing Messalina. “I do not know her personally. However, I should like to meet her…” Flora trails off and never has she one to leave her motives in question. “You should bring her round to tea one day.” With that Florentine casts him a sidelong glance. Her lips twitch, but she offers him no respite. She will meet Messalina, of that the Dusk queen is sure. “Or else I might have to come to Delumine and search her out myself.” Ah her laughter is like wine, rich and warm.

But oh, to hear the way Ipomoea speaks of his love, his heart… The gilded girl sighs, “Treasure that, brother. If she is so good for you and to you, keep her close and treasure her.”

@Ipomoea |    | muahahaha
rallidae

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
blackbird singing - by Ipomoea - 04-15-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: blackbird singing - by Florentine - 04-18-2018, 09:48 AM
RE: blackbird singing - by Ipomoea - 06-10-2018, 03:37 PM
RE: blackbird singing - by Florentine - 07-01-2018, 01:25 PM