Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - . skies are blue, haven't been for a while

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Moira Tonnerre
where you go, i shall follow

He is quick with his words, with his emotions, and lets them show on his face as though they are a badge of honor, a banner flying high for all to see, the sun just peeking over the mountain tops to see who will look, who will notice the grandeur of all that is him. Moira enjoys the easy way Reichenbach responds, the way he moves from one thing to the next just as a river flows no matter the rocks that try to stop it. Easily he pushes his people on her, pressing her further into the folds of Denocte. For a brief moment, the woman feels as though she could walk through the artists stalls, taste the tea from the shops, live and breathe as the others here do. It makes her smile, however brief.

When that smile vanishes, he continues on to tell her a story. So easily does he jump to tell her of the Darkbringer - of Ulla. Trapped within his words, she hangs off of every syllable, that darkness nearly forgotten, and yet it still hovers on the fringe. "She sounds lonely," the phoenix breathes at last, meeting his eyes once more with a pang of understanding. While she's always had her parents, her family was not always by her side. She knows what it is to be alone, to have next to no one, to be friends with the night - the dark - and have nothing else but a northern star. Ulla... Ulla did not even have that from what her King tells her so far.

"It would be a pleasure, my King, to know which one you prefer. I think that all endings are fair game, no matter how unfair they are." Dipping her head, she offers him that small smile once more, so quick to forgive. After all, he is not a bad man. Perhaps there is more to this gypsy king than she knows.

Perhaps Moira wants to know more about him and all that is offered.

#c05122
@Reichenbach . I'm sorry this is so short ;o;

e-cho, unsplash

Messages In This Thread
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Reichenbach - 04-26-2018, 09:40 PM
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Reichenbach - 05-07-2018, 05:47 AM
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Reichenbach - 05-16-2018, 04:08 AM
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Reichenbach - 05-28-2018, 06:28 AM
RE: . skies are blue, haven't been for a while - by Moira - 06-03-2018, 01:40 PM