Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - A Dance with Dragons

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jude

J U D E

Could've built a garden from all the flowers that you gave me

· · ·

They are good people.. Good people who deserve reprieve from the atlas burden resting upon their shoulders. Each of them has seen a cruelty, each of them had wickedness manifest but they would not bring up such things now.. This is a sacred place and the ghouls did not belong here. Jude did not think of the poison prince that sunk his teeth into his mind and let his venom destroy the soft petals of Jude’s bloom. He had never spoken of those days, not even to his most trusted companions.

Jude feels the embrace of Isorath’s wing, once that might’ve caught a breath in his throat, seized his chest and the walls would’ve closed in.. He watches as Isorath’s eyes remain sealed, blocking out the light of the room around them. For a moment he contemplates weeping as well, to let the tears roll easily in an empathetic fit for his friend. He contemplates kissing the tears but then he remembers that is not his place.. That is the Night King’s duty and he still cowers in the shadow of Reichenbach, a shadow who’s name he’s only heard and a face he’s never seen. So instead he lets the smallness of his body rest against Isorath, a soft I’m here.. You are no Atlas, the world is not your weight to bear.

“Is there such thing as too well?” Jude asks lightly and a smile peels over his lips. That gentle grip is comforting.. Isorath is returning to himself. The fractures will surely fill in with gold and he will be more bright and beautiful than before. Nothing can burn them, nothing can tarnish them.. They are flame, they are dragons and the world shall cower in the shadow of their wings. Even in the land of smoke and stars, they shine.

When Isorath speaks of Jude, he might have turned more pink than his hair. He will never see what they see. His own reflection is distorted in the green of his eyes and contorted into something hideous. The winged ferocity of his friends cast a shadow so long he felt he might never break out from under it and he is comfortable there.

“I’m sure even the flawless Isorath has a side that is slightly less flawless,” Jude says with a smile and then stares ahead until he hears Isorath speak again.. Promising him paintings and gardens. His mind begins to wander, wander towards the idea of gardens.. Of potential and he ruminates on these thoughts before speaking.

“I wonder if I can converse with the other healers here.. Imagine if we could craft a greenhouse,” Jude says and looks towards Isorath. “It would certainly make it easier to grow herbs.. Among other things.” Poison and roses he muses.

Neverr & space

@Isorath @Vaella

Messages In This Thread
A Dance with Dragons - by Isorath - 05-01-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Vaella - 05-02-2018, 12:33 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Jude - 05-02-2018, 01:45 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Isorath - 05-02-2018, 02:31 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Vaella - 05-02-2018, 02:52 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Jude - 05-02-2018, 03:34 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Isorath - 05-03-2018, 03:12 AM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Vaella - 05-03-2018, 11:39 PM
RE: A Dance with Dragons - by Jude - 05-15-2018, 11:17 PM