Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - sanctuary

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cynix

CYNIX
day met night

Cynix mused that it was likely extremely difficult; journeying like that was done alone most of the time, if he could recall that fact correctly. It was part of the charm though, supposedly, wasn't it? He wouldn't be able to stray to isolated places, not really. He'd have to wander to places where others resided, perhaps stay a day or two, and move on to the next, if he ever took up such a path.

Stirring out of his thoughts, his wings adjusted, and Cynix felt the looser feathers dropping, a result of his summer molt. There were only one or two missing, though there were new ones already regrowing in their place, shorter than the rest but nonetheless there, sticking out a small pin feathers. Blood feathers. He had to be wary lately about flapping too hard, or clipping his wings, not wanting to risk the bleed. "Lately.. no. I was never really.. welcomed there." His shoulders rolled in to a shrug and he tried to smile about it.

"It is a home, but not one I really ever... learned to let myself enjoy. There was too much animosity with Solterra and Denocte and... my brother and I were born in the middle of it." He drew in a breath and let it fizzle from his lungs with a soft sigh, and an awkward smile. "And here I am, babbling about it to you." Cynix merely shook his head at himself and his own actions, though he supposed it helped to offer some sort of context about the situation.

"Recently however, Denocte decided to put up its gates and keep itself isolated. I didn't want to stay trapped, so here I am, in Terrastella. Hoping to rest my head for a while." At least until Denocte regained its senses once more.

@Raymond || <3 !

Messages In This Thread
sanctuary - by Cynix - 05-05-2018, 10:00 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Raymond - 05-14-2018, 01:46 AM
RE: sanctuary - by Cynix - 05-14-2018, 11:19 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Raymond - 05-15-2018, 04:49 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Cynix - 05-15-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Raymond - 05-19-2018, 07:34 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Cynix - 05-20-2018, 08:38 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Raymond - 05-25-2018, 04:52 PM
RE: sanctuary - by Cynix - 05-26-2018, 09:55 AM
RE: sanctuary - by Raymond - 05-30-2018, 01:26 PM