Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - The Dark of You

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 99 — Threads: 13
Signos: 1,000
Inactive Character

She peers at them from beneath bedraggled hair and soaked feathers, her wings folded damply against her side to prevent crowding them any further. Truthfully, she’s not entirely sure why she’s sought them out, as accidental as it was -- it could have been easier to continue on her way, to whatever task lay ahead of her still, and there’s a ringing sense of selfishness in this break that she’s allowed herself to have in order to converse with the pair.

“I do, yes,” And there’s a hint of a playful smile as she just-barely stretches out one wing to show the streaked, fading paint that decorated the back of it, the color nearly soaked away from the constant rains. She thinks, maybe, it might help soften the mistrust in Ard’s eyes, to know that they all belonged to the Halcyon unit -- or perhaps it might be entirely the wrong thing to do, given the circumstances around them.

“I thought I should probably introduce myself, since there hasn’t been much time for anything formal lately.”

A soft, sheepish laugh breaks from her lips as she glances towards the flooded streets, her head tossing a moment later in an attempt to clear her ivory tresses from in front of her face.

"Speaking."
credits

@Ard @Erd

she wasn't looking for a knight,
she was looking for a sword.

Messages In This Thread
The Dark of You - by Erd - 08-12-2018, 07:04 PM
RE: The Dark of You - by Ard - 08-12-2018, 07:05 PM
RE: The Dark of You - by Theodosia - 09-15-2018, 08:37 PM
RE: The Dark of You - by Erd - 09-30-2018, 07:55 AM
RE: The Dark of You - by Ard - 09-30-2018, 07:57 AM
RE: The Dark of You - by Theodosia - 12-05-2018, 08:11 PM