×

Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register


Current
Beautifully drawn by Sid (Erasvita@DA)!
Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 503
▶ Season || Fall
▶ Temp || 35℉ (℃) - 69℉ (℃)
▶ Weather || Summer's iron grip has slowly faded into the gentler Fall embrace. The morning dew frosts over in the early morning hours and melts by the time the sun hits high in the sky. Many of the trees have traded their lush, vivid green for a more suitable array of red and orange hues. But don't blink, for Winter's cold embrace is fast upon Fall's heels.

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Theodosia

Member of the Season
Nestle

Thread of the Season
r.i.p. to my youth;

Pair of the Season
Atreus and Fiona

Quote of the Season
"Are there lines she's crossing? Should she toe them or touch them with a pole and stay away wholly? But to avoid such a storm he offers, such a taste of life; to withhold herself from the chance to taste starlight, to love satin and silk and swallow pomegranate seeds not yet offered... She should be stronger." — Moira in
Small as a wish in a well

see here for nominations


DISCORD

Private - IN YOUR PATH
El Toro — Day Court Soldier Signos: 15
▶ Played by Muirgen [PM] Posts: 52 — Threads: 9
▶ Male [He/Him/His] Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 14
▶ 7 [Year 496 Summer] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 17.2 hh Bonded: N/A
#3
OH, TO BE HERE ON THE GROUND
 
The crunch of snow belied the stranger’s presence long before Toro was willing to acknowledge it. He ignored the stallion, even as he stood alongside Toro, looking out, together - the word pained him - until, finally, he spoke. 

"Going somewhere?”

Toro does not look at him right away; his lungs struggled against the chill air and he is certain a nosebleed is imminent. He wasn’t looking for company. Eventually, Toro turns his head, just enough to get a good look at this gray man, and says, "No.” His chest twinges with something that forces a vulnerable sentence from between his teeth. "I’m going nowhere.” Quickly, he looks away, as if the words stung his lips as punishment for speaking them. Idly, no, anxiously, his tails swish, more than before, maybe, and his ears flick once or twice until finally he eyes the stranger from the corner of his opal vision and asks, "And you?”

@Eik

"What I say,"

What I think,
credit
plotter
tracker
please always tag the character for replies


Reply


Messages In This Thread
IN YOUR PATH - by El Toro - 09-14-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: IN YOUR PATH - by Eik - 09-25-2018, 10:25 AM
RE: IN YOUR PATH - by El Toro - 10-10-2018, 09:50 PM
RE: IN YOUR PATH - by Eik - 10-19-2018, 08:33 PM
RE: IN YOUR PATH - by El Toro - 10-24-2018, 11:33 PM
RE: IN YOUR PATH - by Eik - 11-04-2018, 12:37 AM
RE: IN YOUR PATH - by El Toro - 11-17-2018, 01:13 AM
RE: IN YOUR PATH - by Eik - 12-14-2018, 05:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

RPG-D