Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - the have-its and the have-nots

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vendetta

when it rains, it pours
there will be blood in the water
Vendetta knew of cery few who called the desert home without residing within the capital itself, and they all came with one name attached to them: Davke. Now, the unicorn had never seen the desert warrior's queen as she was, so she could not speak to whether or not this was her or one of her followers. Still, one fine brow quirked behind the velvet cover of her mask.

Neither did Vendetta truly care if that was who stood beside her. Zolin had been a pig and a bastard, and she might have killed him herself if the Davke woman hadn't done it first. She, perhaps, should feel protective of her court considering past events involving the two groups, but her loyalty did not fall to her court. She had no real attachment to them.

Vendetta didn't call what she suspected was a bluff, though she had a more keen interest in the woman who dared to wear death to a party. "I do as I please. If my goals happen to align with Solis' desires of his people then it is mere coincidence and a benefit to him." It was not that Vendetta disliked the sun god or refused him as her deity but she did not and would never follow. At least he'd managed to get rid of the elk and return some sense of normalcy to Solterra.

All she knew of the regime, past and present, of Denocte was politics and business. She had not met Reichenbach and had et to meet their new queen, but she wondered how the loss of its gypsy king and his command of the crows would affect the Night Court's blackmarket. It would only benefit her, of course, if it happened to be negative.

"I will say that she is adept at creating strangely alluring worlds," Vendetta spoke at last, her blood red eyes traveling around the room of black and white they stood in. "It makes me wonder what sort of reality she lives in, and if it is this one then she is looking through rose stained lashes."
@Avdotya

Messages In This Thread
the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 12-05-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 12-10-2018, 09:08 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 12-12-2018, 10:26 AM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 12-17-2018, 02:19 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 12-30-2018, 07:52 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 02-18-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 03-01-2019, 06:04 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 03-04-2019, 11:58 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Vendetta - 03-09-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: the have-its and the have-nots - by Avdotya - 05-06-2019, 03:17 PM