Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - welcome to a new age

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 109 — Threads: 15
Signos: 650
Inactive Character

Rhone was trying his best to be friendly, to show the others of Novus that he was a kind soul and he was not here to start any sort of trouble. Over all, Rhone was a kind soul, one who tries his best to befriend others and help those in need. Being new was always hard and making the very first friend was always the most difficult. Once that first friend is made, the others that follow seemed far easier. Perhaps it was because with one confirmed friend, the other citizens seemed to not ask so many questions and question his motives. After that first friend, it seemed the others appeared more trusting.

The two of them banter about the waves and Rhone cannot help but chuckle as the other male warns him about a Kraken. Rhone has never heard of such a beast, and honestly has no idea what the other is talking about, but he brushes off the uncertainty with a smile. "I have seen no such beast this morning." He offers the other a trusting glance as he looks back to the waves as they crash against the surface of the ocean. Nope. No krakens seen this morning.

As he came to halt in front of the two stallions, his eyes shifted from one and then to the other as he introduced himself. The more outgoing, friendlier (at least in his opinion) of the two then introduces himself as Erd. It was a strange name, a name he had never heard before. But ever the polite fellow, he simply smiles at the other and nods his head with a gentle nod. "It’s a pleasure to you’re your acquaintance, Erd…" He pauses as Erd introduces who he can only assume is the male’s brother. Their appearance is identical and he has a hard time believing that these two are not brothers. "…and Ard." When he hears that the other doesn’t talk, his gaze shifts to him. There’s something about him that tells Rhone that it wasn’t so much that the other didn’t talk, but that he chose not to. That was alright in his book. He wouldn’t pressure him to talk anyway.

But his attention was pulled back to Erd as he begins to speak again. Soft brown eyes are entrapping and they stay focused on the speaking brother. "You’ve not interrupted me. I was just exploring." Exploring, trying to reconnect with his god, something of that sort. Whatever he was doing, it was no problem that he had company. "I recently came to live here, in a place called Terrastella. I must admit I don’t know many others just yet." he had only been here the better part of a day. He’d met these two and he’d met Euryale, but other than that most of those living here were strangers to him.

@Erd @Ard

Messages In This Thread
welcome to a new age - by Rhone - 01-05-2019, 04:06 AM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Erd - 01-05-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Ard - 01-05-2019, 05:53 PM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Rhone - 01-09-2019, 08:13 AM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Erd - 01-10-2019, 03:54 AM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Ard - 01-10-2019, 03:55 AM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Rhone - 01-14-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Erd - 02-20-2019, 07:47 PM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Ard - 02-20-2019, 07:48 PM
RE: welcome to a new age - by Rhone - 02-24-2019, 02:43 PM