Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Let's Play a Game

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

A V D O T Y A
SHE WAITS; SEETHING, BLOOMING.

Her eyes followed him from her place in the sand, watching as he waded his massive body into the Oasis' cool waters. It sent small ripples rolling towards the shore that eventually met with Avdotya's barrel, the sensation of it sending a refreshing chill down her spine. She enjoyed it for a fleeting moment, nearly missing the man's unwanted apology; sorry meant little to a woman who lacked guilt or remorse, and so she acknowledged him with a mere flick of her idle ear. He would do better to play the role of a gentleman to someone more receptive to such things, like the many girls who followed the senseless whims of the heart rather than their mind. Fools, they were all fools.

Torstein's voice pulled her back to him, though, when he spoke of being thrown to Novus from a portal. She lifted a sharp-edged brow at the thought, never having actually seen anything like that before. She presumed it would have been quite a sight, a giant being spat from the sky and into Solis' dunes- where was she when that had happened? "The world is full of oddities," Avdotya noted with an obvious glance at his triennial eye, "I suppose we all ought to accept that." Regardless of whether it meant the decimation of one's home or not. It did, however, leave the pair with at least one thing in common: dead families.

She turned her gaze from him, offering no word of sympathy for his lost homeland. Compassion, much like apologies, were not her forte, and she expected little in return for what she was about to tell him: "I was born to this desert- but my family was ripped from Solterra by its vile boy-king." And I slit his throat for it. Her lip curled with the image of Zolin sitting in her head. The very thought of him left a sour taste on her tongue, more than enough to seal the fate of her quaint conversation with Torstein. She was no longer in the mood for company.

"Enjoy your evening, Tor."

@Torstein longest-running thread award goes tooooo... :' )

☀︎

Messages In This Thread
Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 08-09-2017, 10:41 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 08-10-2017, 12:01 AM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 08-10-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 08-14-2017, 11:22 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 08-19-2017, 09:43 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 08-22-2017, 02:48 AM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 08-31-2017, 11:49 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 09-24-2017, 01:22 AM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Avdotya - 02-18-2018, 09:48 PM
RE: Let's Play a Game - by Torstein - 04-01-2018, 02:06 PM