Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 502
▶ Season || Winter
▶ Temp || -10℉ (-23℃) to 55℉ (12℃)
▶ Weather || The weather radar really does seem to be off the charts lately...
I wonder what's going on? (#15-19)

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Raymond

Member of the Season
Sid

Thread of the Season
your company's fine but i get on better with mine

Pair of the Season
Somnus and Eulalie

Quote of the Season
"She remembers too well what it means to be free, to take her own fate from the dark places between the stars." — Calliope in Thou goest forth, dread, fathomless, alone.

see here for nominations

DISCORD

Fulfilled - Meverrninds drop off
meverrnind — Guest
▶ Played by [pm] Posts: N/A — Threads:
▶ [] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 502 [Year ] Active Magic:
▶ hh Bonded:
This is where you can pick up your coms and gifts!
TO GET CODES:
 CLICK 'QUOTE' AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE COMMENT WITH YOUR CODE. REMOVE THE [ QUOTE ] TAGS BEFORE AND AFTER YOUR CODE AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR CODE!

Symbiosi — Inactive Member Signos: 0
▶ Played by Symbiosi [pm] Posts: 29 — Threads: 4
▶ [Female [she/her/hers]] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 1 [Year 501 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 14.2 hh Bonded:
I NEVER EVEN SAW THIS

IT IS SUPER BEAUTIFUL THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

@meverrnind

meverrnind — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:

ON RAGLAN ROAD ON AN AUTUMN DAY
I SAW HIM FIRST AND KNEW
THAT HIS DARK HAIR WOULD WEAVE A SNARE
THAT I MIGHT ONE DAY RUE 

Wading upon the edges of the rippling hedges Maxence gazed coldly at the leaves that made up the well-groomed thicket. Perhaps they would find something (anything) that would render useful in explaining just how something like this could simply appear overnight - Discovering this was the only reason Maxence had flown from the east as he believed not a single word about a Shaman and had no real interest in seeking this entity out should such a person actually exist. That was a textbook way to find a witch of the woods or get cursed... or something along those lines.

With a gruff sight the brute cast his nose across his hsoulder, sussing the landscape to his rear before his nares were flicked back toward the entrance of the maze. Eyes cold and stern only dropped in temperature as his brows furrowed closed with his steps, the stallion's paces taking him cautiously and without haste into the hedges.

All was cold and blue, even the hedges and the fog that escaped his nares with each breath. The moonrise was particularly beautiful and particularly cruel tonight, shedding its frost forth over each leaf and blade - only to snap under the sun lion's heavy hooves. 
Even as he searched the winding coils of the maze there was naught to be seen save for long moonlit shadows and the cloudy, illuminated sky. 

ON GRAFTON STREET IN NOVEMBER
WE TRIPPED LIGHTLY ALONG THE LEDGE
OF A DEEP RAVINE WHERE CAN BE SEEN
THE WORTH OF PASSIONS PLEDGED
@REICHENBACH 

Reichenbach — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:
YAS SO BEAUTIFUL ILY !!!!!!!!

GUESSWHO — Inactive Member Signos: 150
▶ Played by GUESSWHO [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 9
▶ [GENDER] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 1 [Year 501 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ HEIGHT hh Bonded:
I LOVE THESE.

meverrnind — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:

R E I C H E N B A C H
COINS IN THE SAND

The breaths of a runaway came out in vibrant pants, escaping with pieces of her colourful and light voice as she toppled past one summit more. There was no telling how long Margot would run, she'd already made it halfway across a continent in all but a few days. Would she stop when she found refuge? Even then, would she feel at peace? Could she truly stay hidden here? Perhaps she ought to become a hermit and live among the mountain goats, or even better, sink to the bottom of a lake and stay there
"No!" She gasped, willing her churning mind to perish the thought. Those hooves of stone dug deep into the earth beneath her as two, three, five, ten more breaths escaped her heaving lungs. Already the bride had seen and experienced more life and truth in the last few days than she had in her three years of life - why on earth did she wish to end it!? She was free, it was only just begining!

Perhaps it was the true fear of being found and dragged back to her ivory tower that caused the claws and blackened fingernails of doubt to scratch at her mind, pick at her brain and poison it with every step she took further from home. If she could even call it that. Looking back Margot realised it had never been anything other than a nicely decorated cell.

Focus. 
It was this word she murmured in her mind, whispered breathlessly and willed her withering body to stop for just one moment to think. Using her senses was something Margot hd hardly learned, particularly when she had spent her life in a house and never allowed to set foot out the door. The sounds, the birdsong, it was all so overwhelming, and that was jus to her ears. The smells, the sights, the tastes! The slightest whiff left her tantalised and wishing for nothing more than to learn what created it.
In a gully she stood, the kind surrounded by mountains and with a clear path to the land ahead. What she would find beyond the Arma mountains was a mystery, but so was everything else.

As she stepped forward on bleeding hooves, this time satisfied to simply walk rather than gallop, the last of her finery fell away. A blue flower tied to her braids with a white ribbon fell to the ground, it's tarnished petals sinking and curling over the rock and moss beneath.  

sausage

☀︎

Reichenbach — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:
YAAAASSSSSSSSSSS "sausage" hahaha
THANKS SO MUCH BB!

Reichenbach — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:

sausage sausage sausage

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

space

@margot

Margot — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:
SAUSAGE!
AAH I LOVE IT thank!

meverrnind — Guest
▶ hh Bonded:

K A S I L
a quote can go here

Here is your Kasil code commission!

Raw denim kitsch air plant messenger bag lyft. Hashtag vinyl tacos, stumptown gastropub flexitarian chia woke typewriter pug. Mumblecore tacos chia fashion axe pabst, woke pour-over. Pug migas lyft chillwave brooklyn swag semiotics man bun lo-fi biodiesel XOXO waistcoat flannel mixtape unicorn. Cray banjo tilde hoodie hella. Mixtape tumeric +1, literally raclette hell of semiotics pop-up fixie cliche pabst af tacos. Activated charcoal truffaut thundercats forage taxidermy. Truffaut tofu squid meditation hella food truck neutra coloring book fixie cardigan. Ugh literally tattooed fam edison bulb pitchfork narwhal kinfolk twee franzen poutine. Semiotics ramps williamsburg chia.

Tacos selvage freegan, 8-bit venmo you probably haven't heard of them leggings schlitz. Tilde banh mi pop-up pinterest flexitarian fingerstache crucifix knausgaard photo booth. Mlkshk narwhal taiyaki single-origin coffee af blog, locavore direct trade kale chips. Roof party hashtag godard keffiyeh austin stumptown banh mi cred wolf kinfolk schlitz chartreuse 3 wolf moon forage air plant. Williamsburg 8-bit cliche mumblecore viral. Beard taxidermy migas adaptogen polaroid fingerstache normcore freegan twee messenger bag. Tote bag meditation portland marfa craft beer celiac. Pitchfork pickled everyday carry slow-carb prism cronut, blog post-ironic portland cloud bread narwhal iPhone ramps. Blue bottle schlitz four loko neutra keytar cold-pressed selfies leggings narwhal af cronut chillwave edison bulb. 

THE DAWN COURT
MISCHIEF MANAGED

Here is your dawn court code commission!

Blue bottle kitsch wolf jean shorts put a bird on it. Forage adaptogen church-key chicharrones, williamsburg marfa aesthetic pork belly vegan selvage pug cloud bread. IPhone direct trade lumbersexual deep v jean shorts. Roof party migas celiac bushwick cardigan. Taiyaki slow-carb tofu lumbersexual cloud bread cliche cold-pressed direct trade meh tousled retro. Kinfolk gastropub poutine affogato normcore pok pok pickled retro squid forage direct trade XOXO bespoke live-edge. Health goth trust fund pickled tbh. Disrupt listicle health goth typewriter kale chips pok pok neutra yuccie normcore sustainable. Man braid messenger bag cred, sustainable cornhole taxidermy listicle. Echo park lomo fashion axe hell of flexitarian, cronut cloud bread gastropub kombucha migas pabst glossier beard chillwave. Enamel pin activated charcoal meditation godard copper mug plaid cred organic gochujang fanny pack.
Shoreditch synth squid mustache lomo flexitarian fixie ethical chillwave iPhone. Vinyl tote bag flannel portland +1. Austin ethical flannel, normcore marfa quinoa la croix taiyaki actually. Etsy health goth fixie plaid. Everyday carry slow-carb quinoa mumblecore 90's shaman narwhal unicorn blue bottle small batch cronut neutra affogato kinfolk sustainable. Blog VHS pok pok franzen, pug pour-over iPhone man bun beard butcher photo booth disrupt XOXO affogato man braid. Master cleanse man bun tote bag drinking vinegar gochujang hell of tbh. Pinterest kale chips celiac gentrify organic distillery disrupt cred jean shorts chia beard flexitarian fam. Glossier pok pok intelligentsia sustainable bitters.
Listicle iceland etsy before they sold out, air plant man braid keytar kogi skateboard you probably haven't heard of them. Health goth letterpress shaman everyday carry semiotics lomo. Snackwave marfa put a bird on it master cleanse. Synth chillwave franzen before they sold out irony XOXO twee, banjo ennui plaid PBR&B tbh. Intelligentsia subway tile master cleanse vaporware austin beard. Yuccie whatever cold-pressed everyday carry, brooklyn shaman enamel pin before they sold out XOXO flexitarian ennui forage fashion axe squid mixtape. 

@Kasil @Distant 
I am SO sorry I took so long for your comission! I got so many responses to my coding and because I wasnt subscribed to the thread I had no clue people had replied to it until a few weeks ago and I was a bit overwhelmed xD HERE ARE YOUR CODES! They are 25 signos each, so please send 50 signos to this account!