Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 502
▶ Season || Spring
▶ Temp || 43℉ (8℃) - 70℉ (21℃)
▶ Weather || The nip of Winter has begun to ebb away, replaced by the gentle embrace of Spring as it ushers in new life. Plant life peeks out from the melting snow and birdsong fills the air once more, calling drowsy residents from their hideaways. Slowly but surely, the continent’s hustle and bustle returns.

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Velorca

Member of the Season
Sparrow

Thread of the Season
A Path of Stars

Pair of the Season
Rhoswen and Raum

Quote of the Season
"Like his companion, he steadies himself with the salt on his tongue, the sharp-sour smell of the sea like a fresh-split oyster. The beach, for him, is like an intersection between dreams and reality: endless, lulling, pungent and terribly dangerous. Realer than anything, and a mystery he will never solve. It is the only un-knowing he has learned to be comfortable with." From This Grand Show is eternal

see here for nominations

CBOX

Updates - Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories & Weapons
inkbone — Administrator Signos: 2,190
▶ Played by inkbone [PM] Posts: 110 — Threads: 9
▶ Female Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 27 [Year 475 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 4' 11" Bonded:

RESTRICTED ITEM REDEMPTION
Accessories & Weapons

Once you have purchased an accessory or weapon from the Agora, you must respond to this thread with the correct form below in order to have your item recognized. For more information on the restricted item process, please read this guidebook page.

If you need to update an accessory or weapon, please use the very last form.

Accessory (Original Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Passive Magic</font></div></center>

<u><b>Information</b></u>
<b>Character receiving the Accessory:</b> @NAME - LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT
<b>Description of Accessory:</b> A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ITEM ITSELF
<b>Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF YOU ANSWERED 'NO' TO THE ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN THE ACCESSORY?
<b>Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out?</b> UNDER THE SPECIALTIES TAB, YES OR NO

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Accessories. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the accessory in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval.

<b>Signed:</b> YOUR OOC NAME

~~~
</blockquote></blockquote>

Weapon (Original Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Armor</font></div></center>

<b>Character receiving the Weapon:</b> @NAME - LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT
<b>Description of Weapon:</b> A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE WEAPON ITSELF
<b>Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF YOU ANSWERED 'NO' TO THE ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN THE WEAPON?
<b>Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out?</b> YES OR NO

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my Weapon Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

~~~

Updating an Accessory/Weapon

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Updating Outfit/Armor</font></div></center>

<b>Character with Item:</b> @NAME - LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT THAT HAS THE ACCESSORY OR WEAPON
<b>Item:</b> ARE YOU UPDATING AN ACCESSORY, OR WEAPON?
<b>Link to original form:</b> LINK TO THE ORIGINAL FORM YOU POSTED
<b>Date of Purchase:</b> WHAT DATE DID YOU PURCHASE THE ACCESSORY OR WEAPON?
<b>Last Update:</b> WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU UPDATED YOUR ACCESSORY OR WEAPON? IF NEVER, PUT THE DATE OF PURCHASE
<b>Old Item Description:</b> DESCRIBE WHAT THE OLD ACCESSORY OR WEAPON LOOKED LIKE
<b>New Item Description:</b> DESCRIBE WHAT THE NEW ACCESSORY OR WEAPON LOOKS LIKE
<b>Reason for Changing:</b> ANY EXPLANATION FOR CHANGING? IC REASON? OOC REASON?

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand that I can only change my character's Accessory/Weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Accessory/Weapon other than the one described in my profile, my Accessory/Weapon Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Accessory/Weapon Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

~~~