Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Wham Bam Shang-A-Lang [Meeting]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Seree

They had heard the call, of course they had. They had ears after all, and the fire in the grate was merely smoldering, so there was little crackle of flame to override their sense of hearing. But they had rather been in the middle of something, waiting for the oil distillation to finish. While they were sure that whatever the Sovereign called them to do was important, preparing their medicines was just as important if not more so. And they certainly did not want all their work so far to go to waste because they stepped away for half a second to see what the Sovereign required and everything went wrong.

They were sure he could wait for a moment, it didn't sound urgent.

Once they had gotten the essential oils extracted, they scraped it off into a container, sealing it and setting it aside to come back to later. The plan was to fill the entire jar with oil of alder, since itchy skin was so common. Having a lot of hoof would be beneficial. They'd already stocked up on tinctures of the same, but the oil was much more concentrated, and would be good for anyone who walked through some poison ivy or poison oak.

Setting everything aside and getting their workstation cleared up so nothing was too hazardous, Seree finally stepped out of their quarters and began making their way towards the origin of the summons.

When they came in, it was more than obvious that they were late, even if they had not already been aware. But no one seemed hurt and it seemed like there was no immediate trouble, all in all, everyone seemed rather relaxed. The mare gave an amicable snort at that, before slowly making their way towards Reichenbach, a curious tilt of the head combined with a dip indicating both curiosity and chagrin at their tardiness.

"Terribly sorry I'm late, I was in the middle of something and didn't want it to go to waste. Do you mind if I ask what's going on?"

@Reichenbach

OOC: Better late than never aaayyyy

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »