Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 502
▶ Season || Summer
▶ Temp || 74℉ (℃) - 100℉ (℃)
▶ Weather || With the end of Spring comes Summer's warm embrace. While some flourish in the comfortable glow of the sun, others take shelter from its sweltering midday heat. Even so, it is now that the continent bustles with life, for it won't be long until a cool chill returns.

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Avdotya

Member of the Season
Jeanne

Thread of the Season
.. Cool your fever ..

Pair of the Season
Ipomoea and Messalina

Quote of the Season
Bexley gives him a cold, dark, beautiful smile. “Wanna see a trick?” she asks, eyes glowing with feral self-satisfaction. The bare of her teeth in a mock-grin is nothing less than terrifying. “I can make you see ghosts.” do the hungry ever sleep?

see here for nominations

DISCORD

OOC - Year 501 Winter - Suggest a SITE HISTORY event, earn signos!
inkbone — Administrator Signos: 2,190
▶ Played by inkbone [PM] Posts: 156 — Threads: 18
▶ Female Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 27 [Year 475 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 4' 11" Bonded:
SUGGESTIONS WILL BE OPEN UNTIL 11:59P EST ON 02/10/18!

So now that Novus' Fall season has ended and we're cresting into the new Year 502, we're updating our site history!
Suggest someone - yourself or others! - that you feel has made a noteworthy contribution to recent happenings!

YOU guys are what make Novus so great, so it's only fair that we try to recognize all of our user's remarkableness!
Be advised, staff rely heavily on user input to summarize the site history, as it's a momentous task to try and scower all 
the threads ourselves... so please, suggest anything and everything! It can be a small personal thread, large event, anything! ;)

• Reply to this thread or message staff directly with your suggestions.

• You can suggest multiple characters, threads, happenings, or events!

• If nominating a thread, providing links is a requirement!

• If possible, try and keep suggestions unique from those already made!

• Yes, you may submit yourself/your characters!

• Yes, you may suggest small/private OR large/public events!

• You will receive 25 signos per UNIQUE event suggested! If someone has suggested it already, only they will receive the signos.

Isorath — Night Court Emissary Signos: 1,485
▶ Played by arahvir [PM] Posts: 118 — Threads: 17
▶ Male [he/him/his] Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 29
▶ 7 [Year 495 Summer] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 18 hh Bonded: Gilgamesh (Dragon)
I'd like to nominate the Dusk Court's, End of Winter festival as a nomination as a whole! not only is it an event which has drawn all different kinds of equines from the different Courts, it's also a celebration of Florentine's ascension to Sovereign and the unveiling of her Regime! Spanning the entirety of Terrastella,  from the sturdy walls of the Keep to the mighty cliff faces, it has bathed the Court in warm glow to see the season out.

I'd also like to nominate Reichenbach to go into the books, on top of being an incredibly well written character, he has notably touched the lives of many over the seasons and he and his crows continue to be a source of delight and drama for many. While the flames of War with the Day Court have simmered, Reichenbach has remained as a prominent figure across Novus. Now, there's a note of discord which affects many, on a more personal note, with his roguish good looks and charming attitude, he has found himself entangled in a triangle which includes notable members of status.

And let's not forget my next nomination, Avdotya. Fierce, proud and incredibly stalwart to her blood and history. With Maxence's disappearance and Seraphina's ascension, she's turned her attention away from the Day Court and Zolin's lingering memory. The return of the Davke to Solterra, even while still in it's infant stages, is a momentous occasion! proving that that with effort and tenacity, the fires can be stoked again and one can rise gloriously from their own ashes!

I'd also nominate Isorath because he's fabulous, and that's reason enough ;D jk.
[Image: etsoir_2_by_tyronniesaur_dbuc7vk.png]
☽☀☾
JUST A KING AND A RUSTY THRONE

please tag in all replies, magic & force permitted
as long as there's no maiming.

rallidae — OOC Account Signos: 0
▶ Played by rallidae [pm] Posts: 6 — Threads: 0
▶ she/her/hers Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 0 [Year 501 Fall] Active Magic:
▶ 5'7 Bonded:
I'd like to nominate the super fun and festive snowman thread! It brought together citizens from all Courts in a momentously amicable setting, and facilitated a lot of chatter/lighthearted fun among the populace. Also, it brought to light a queer sort of magic in the talking snowman, the source of it which still remains a mystery. Just goes to show how much magic looms hidden in Novus' depths, and in its citizens. And stemming from that, Ipomoea, the Emissary of Dawn, has spread his cheerful energy throughout Delumine while strengthening alliances between courts. Also Po is just precious (his worship thread with my char Messalina introduces her to the gods of Novus!) and I think he definitely deserves a place in the winter's history as well. <3
[Image: messa_icon_by_fintron_by_siliencely-dbvoma0.png][Image: blinkarmored_by_merrimus_dc9q910_by_sili...c9qcd7.gif][Image: cyrene_icon.gif]
ral∙li∙dae (noun) :
the rail family, a bird family that includes the species known as rail, coot, crake, and gallinule

idk i just thought it was a cool word ok

griffin — OOC Account Signos: 110
▶ Played by griffin [pm] Posts: 11 — Threads: 1
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 1 [Year 501 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 64 inches Bonded:
I'd like to nominate The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes, in which Bexley discovers that Raum is the spy that had been long-suspected to be hiding out in the Day Court, and Acton full-out attacks Bexley. Provided she lives and remembers what she witnessed, this could have a big impact on whether Day and Night's relationship, already on thin ice, slips into something worse...