Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Endless Seas of White

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vale

It was endless and mesmerizing, a vastness of white and nothing more. With every breath, she was made new by the cold sting of the air and it was familiarity. It was home. There was nothing more for miles but the untouched blanket of snow and she was the only creature to disturb it, a speck in the field of white. There was no sound but the fresh crack and squeal of snow under hoof and that very sound was bliss. Vale ran with the wind, the golden sea of her mane and tail flowed endlessly behind Vale as her now flightless wings were spread wide on either side of her. Oh how she wished to take flight among the falling snow, to have them kiss her skin gently as she silent swept through the soft grey clouds blocking the sun.

Yet that was only a dream now. The precious gift of flight was stolen from her, her large swan-like wings were now just for show.

In a sudden stop the mare kicked up snow around her creating a crystal-like waterfall. Taking in deep breaths she exhaled a foggy cloud that disappeared almost instantly. Simply standing there snowflakes clung to her lashes, her useless wings, and her hair like lifelines where they remained without melting. The crystals hanging from Vale's wings chimed peacefully and in that moment it was as if she was back home...or possibly in a dream. The sand was where she took residence but the snow was her home, and wherever it was Vale was sure to be.

"Oh gods surely you tease me for a reason? This must be what I deserve for my sins..." Vale spoke softly to herself. The crown of dead things upon her head tilted to one side almost as if it were replying. "What a perfect punishment...for here in Novus the snow does not remain year round. Like everyone else, I must be patient now." Vale took a look around her, she must enjoy it while it still remains...

OOC::: Hope it's okay! <3
TAGS::: @Aion