Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 502
▶ Season || Spring
▶ Temp || 43℉ (8℃) - 70℉ (21℃)
▶ Weather || The nip of Winter has begun to ebb away, replaced by the gentle embrace of Spring as it ushers in new life. Plant life peeks out from the melting snow and birdsong fills the air once more, calling drowsy residents from their hideaways. Slowly but surely, the continent’s hustle and bustle returns.

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Velorca

Member of the Season
Sparrow

Thread of the Season
A Path of Stars

Pair of the Season
Rhoswen and Raum

Quote of the Season
"Like his companion, he steadies himself with the salt on his tongue, the sharp-sour smell of the sea like a fresh-split oyster. The beach, for him, is like an intersection between dreams and reality: endless, lulling, pungent and terribly dangerous. Realer than anything, and a mystery he will never solve. It is the only un-knowing he has learned to be comfortable with." From This Grand Show is eternal

see here for nominations

CBOX

Dawn Court - Pavetta
Pavetta — Dawn Court Caretaker Signos: 90
▶ Played by Pres [PM] Posts: 3 — Threads: 1
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 10
▶ 3 [Year 499 Spring] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 15 hh Bonded: N/A
Character Application

Player: Pres
Referred By: @Sparrow
Characters: http://novus-rpg.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=513
Are all characters active? n/a
When was your last character approved? n/a
Have you filled out the "OOC Account ID" Field? Yes

Name: Pavetta
Birth season: Spring
Court: Dawn

Health: 7
Attack: 13

Items: Silver septum ring, small satchel, morter pestle
Item Explanation: Nose ring from initiation into her husband’s clan. Satchel and mortar from the priestesses she studied under. 
Incentives: Outfit
Other: Wahoo so excited!

~~~

sid — Administrator Signos: 3,140
▶ Played by sid [PM] Posts: 54 — Threads: 3
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 22 [Year 480 Spring] Active Magic: sees through skin.
▶ ***** Bonded: mustangs for days
Approved

Your character has been approved! This thread has been moved to the Accepted Characters forum. If you make any significant updates to your character's profile, make sure to respond to this and let us know!

Phew I read her appearance first and the way you described just the general feel of her already had me hooked! And then the beginning of her history is so drastically different, I loved watching her develop throughout her story. ;u; And welcome to Novus!!

The Outfit item will be sent over once you redeem it over at the Restricted Items Redemption thread! Please keep in mind that this item may only be redeemed for Pavetta!

And I’ve already sent you the 20 signs for her visual reference, so no need to redeem those yourself c:

@Kasil is the Dawn Court Sovereign! <3

~~~