Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - wandering in my blood.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cynix

CYNIX
day met night

This wasn't the first time he had wandered from home without his brother or mother, but it is the first time he's wandered so far from home. It isn't as if it's a bad thing, he's two and he has his wits about him, he'd finally grown in to his legs, in to his body. Of course, he'd grow a little taller but at the moment, he was mostly filled out, enough to tower over his mother a good chunk of the time and have to lean down to nuzzle her properly.

His hooves lifted and lowered as he stepped through the fresh spring grasses, feeling the ground give under his weight with a small squishy spring. It was all fresh loam, revived in the world's rebirth after casting off winter. It felt nice to be able to walk through grasses and flowers again, instead of the incessant click clack of hooves on stone. The thought alone gave him a headache, wings twitching before pushing back against his skull and burying in to the mess of his mane.

If he was correct, he should be somewhere in Delumine, the lands of the Dawn Court. It was one of the very few places he hadn't visited or heard much about, though he supposed that was his own doing. He could have asked his mother about it, but instead he had poked his nose in to her maps, read up on some of the Dawn Court culture, and had essentially just left after that. A bit foolish, but he needed new surroundings.

Shifting himself, Cynix lowered his head, his lips parting as he chose to graze on a patch of rather sweet herbs. They tingled and made his mouth water from sweetness, but he was more than happy to simply eat them slowly, only taking small bites at a time as he kept himself on a more alert set of mind. Just in case.

for any! || ugh i love my smol feather boy