Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 502
▶ Season || Summer
▶ Temp || 74℉ (℃) - 100℉ (℃)
▶ Weather || With the end of Spring comes Summer's warm embrace. While some flourish in the comfortable glow of the sun, others take shelter from its sweltering midday heat. Even so, it is now that the continent bustles with life, for it won't be long until a cool chill returns.

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Avdotya

Member of the Season
Jeanne

Thread of the Season
.. Cool your fever ..

Pair of the Season
Ipomoea and Messalina

Quote of the Season
Bexley gives him a cold, dark, beautiful smile. “Wanna see a trick?” she asks, eyes glowing with feral self-satisfaction. The bare of her teeth in a mock-grin is nothing less than terrifying. “I can make you see ghosts.” do the hungry ever sleep?

see here for nominations

DISCORD

OOC - Year 502 Spring - Suggest a SITE HISTORY event, earn signos!
inkbone — Administrator Signos: 2,190
▶ Played by inkbone [PM] Posts: 141 — Threads: 12
▶ Female Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 27 [Year 475 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 4' 11" Bonded:
SUGGESTIONS WILL BE OPEN UNTIL 11:59P EST ON 03/29/18!

Year 502's first season is almost over (can you believe that?!) and we're working on updating our site history!
Suggest someone - yourself or others! - that you feel has made a noteworthy contribution to recent happenings!

YOU guys are what make Novus so great, so it's only fair that we try to recognize all of our user's remarkableness!
Be advised, staff rely heavily on user input to summarize the site history, as it's a momentous task to try and scower all 
the threads ourselves... so please, suggest anything and everything! It can be a small personal thread, large event, anything! ;)

• Reply to this thread or message staff directly with your suggestions.

• You can suggest multiple characters, threads, happenings, or events!

• If nominating a thread, providing links is a requirement!

• If possible, try and keep suggestions unique from those already made!

• Yes, you may submit yourself/your characters!

• Yes, you may suggest small/private OR large/public events!

• You will receive 25 signos per UNIQUE event suggested! If someone has suggested it already, only they will receive the signos.

Jeanne — OOC Account Signos: 0
▶ Played by Jeanne [pm] Posts: 9 — Threads: 2
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 1 [Year 501 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 5'4" Bonded:
hey I'm here with some Day Court drama. Lots of it? More forthcoming? 

overture - just started, but does, chronologically, occur before a lot of other threads on this list; Dusk and Day enter into talks. literally right before the Davke attack. A++ timing.

I don't have to explain this one, do I?

the patron saint of liars and fakes - sure, this thread was technically started in November, but it finished this season, and it's aftermath is going to be relevant now/next season, presumably. more day/night drama - definitely going to have an effect on the court relationships.

heaven bent to hell - wherein Seraphina finds Bexley right after the aforementioned thread; mentioned for the same reasons.

moonflight - also mentioned for the same reason. I know Kezz and I just started this thread, but it's moving very quickly, and I imagine it's going to have an interesting ripple effect on the Day/Night relationship.

I may fall - you just haaaaad to fight Aislinn, didn't you, Tor. I love it. Another thread, another reason for Day and Night to have problems with each other.

Kezz — OOC Account Signos: 0
▶ Played by Kezz [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 2
▶ Female Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 1 [Year 501 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 5'6 Bonded:
Night Court Meeting - Reich selects his new Regent (Aislinn) and Emissary (Isorath) as well as affirming the counsel positions etc!

Dawn Court Meeting - Somnus and Po's first meeting as Sovereign and Regent respectively! Dawn Court finally brought to life c: