Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 502
▶ Season || Winter
▶ Temp || -10℉ (-23℃) to 55℉ (12℃)
▶ Weather || Winter has left a blanket of pristine white snow in many parts of Novus. Only Solterra remains mostly untouched by the season's frosted hold, but even the desert may feel a cold breath of wind now and then. With Winter now settled across the continent, dreams of Spring dance in the minds of many.

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Raymond

Member of the Season
Sid

Thread of the Season
your company's fine but i get on better with mine

Pair of the Season
Somnus and Eulalie

Quote of the Season
"She remembers too well what it means to be free, to take her own fate from the dark places between the stars." — Calliope in Thou goest forth, dread, fathomless, alone.

see here for nominations

DISCORD

- Just Swimming By...
phish — OOC Account Signos: 0
▶ Played by Phish [pm] Posts: 2 — Threads: 0
▶ [Female [She/Her/Hers]] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 0 [Year 502 Summer] Active Magic:
▶ 12.2 hh Bonded:
Hey y'all! The name's Phish and I thought I just say hello and introduce myself a little bit. I've been rping for at least 11 years now, primarily with horses, though I have done some wolves, shapeshifter and fandom rps. Horses will always have my heart as no matter what I do I always end back on horse rps. I am very excited to be joining the Novus community as the understanding for people who have jobs/school/general adult life is something that I'm afraid isn't always represented.

My very first lady here on Novus is @Annabeth. She is a country girl way out of her depth and I hope that I get a chance to rp with everyone and see what kind of drama we can cook up together! I anticipate bringing on at least one other char with the side purpose of being a persistent thief because I am low-key addicted to riddles... ^^'

inkbone — Administrator Signos: 2,720
▶ Played by inkbone [PM] Posts: 233 — Threads: 32
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 27 [Year 475 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Welcome, @phish! <3 I can def say we're both in horse rps for the long haul, huh? ;D I can't seem to tear myself away from them either, and I started 17 years ago. And the more characters the merrier, I always say ;)