Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Top Shelf Sexy BADASS [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Rostislav
"Now God seen some sinnin' and it gave Him pain.
And He said, "Stand back, I'm going to make it rain."
He said, "Hey, brother Noah, I'll tell you what to do.
Build me a floating zoo.""

Okay so maybe that was a little hot. A bit. A lot. But I know that it still wasn't as bad as it will be when the true heat of summer comes. I wonder idly if it will be a dry heat or a humid heat. I hate the humidity. It makes my hair go ALL sorts of crazy. Curly, frizzy.... You get it. Emerging from the dunes, I see ahead of me basked in sun (for my crossing took quite a bit..) what appears to be another Court. Must be the Day Court.. After all, I've been to two of these so-called "Courts" already. I find myself entering a large atrium. A courtyard with a large pool of water surrounded by stones. It's almost like a well, how it has been built up, but clearly is not for it lacks no way to pull water up. Surrounding the courtyard is an open walkway with columns supporting its roof. There are clearly rooms through the walkways.. perhaps at the corners, if my silver eyes don't deceive me? Looking up I see open windows in the building's facade. I think perhaps there are rooms up there, too... but the building looks to have fallen apart, decayed over time... and there is no way through the crumbling rock that those areas are still accessible.

I glance around me and find not another soul here. The Day Court, empty? Huh. font color=88ee45>"You know, I think I'm going to live here. Relic or no." It seems like a good enough home and honestly, I just get good vibes being here. I can't really explain it. I start sniffing around the pool in the middle, and dip my nose in the water to push around and see if there is something hidden underneath.

Walk. Talk.
OOC: Example of what Rosti is kind of seeing (open area, open halls, some windows (no panes))

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit