Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Tiny Dancer

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Jude

J U D E

Could've built a garden from all the flowers that you gave me

· · ·

For the first time he is content in Novus.Nights beside his friends had eased the anxiety from Terrastella and he isn’t riding between each day on a tidal wave of nerves and constricted breaths. Instead, he is wandering the beauties of Night Court, weaving stardust through his blush hair and reveling in the high that life has thrown at him. He is at peace. Jude cannot ask for anything more than that. Today his hair hangs freely, being gently rustled by the warm winds of summer. He remains blissfully unaware of the unrest, of the tension spreading like a poison through Denocte at the closing of the gates. The rose won’t torture himself with such thoughts. Today is one he has set aside for his art.

Jude wanders the marketplace of Denocte, utterly daunted by the massiveness of it all. Of course he has seen markets, back in the safety of Vectaeryn and even in the other lands he’s stumbled on in his journeys. Something about it all is so daunting he can’t fathom it all. Mittens weaves through the feet of other equines.

”You’re going to get stepped on,” Jude warns to the feline as she dances at the feet of an impressively large percheron. The last thing he wishes to do is mend the broken foot of his familiar.

”I am more agile than you, so hush,” Miottens responds as she weaves right before a large hoof can trample the length of her tail. Jude gives her a long look and the feline concedes. She returns to his side and merely walks beside his far daintier appendages. Jude then turns his attention to a stand selling vibrant scented perfumes.

”Everything about this place is so magical,” Jude whispers and can’t help but lower his nostrils to take in the sweet scents.

Neverr & space

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

where you go, I shall follow   Moira
Asterion had asked her to remain after the gates closed, but Moira could not help but return to the court that had held her in its arms all these months. There is no regret in her heart, save for the regret that she could not bring the man of Terrastella with her. Perhaps it is because of these restless thoughts that she cannot concentrate in the confines of the library and instead is walking among the stalls of Denocte.

It is the first time she allows herself to be immersed in all that this city and these people have to offer.

Her heart soars with the paintings that are illuminated by candlelight and magic, portraits and landscapes and all that is fantastical appearing on canvases. Some even draw and paint as pedestrians stroll through the market, great caricatures appearing before the phoenix even passes them. Everything makes her smile, something of interest and delight on features so often schooled in a distantly concerned appearance.

Underfoot a cat scampers, darting and weaving through the crowd with a rather knowing look until it reaches a small kirin. Dusty rose, vibrant blush and flowers adorn a horned creature. They are smaller than she - something Moira Tonnerre does not experience often. Interest piqued, she moves swiftly through the denizens of Denocte, reaching the rose's side in time to hear their soft exclamation.

"Isn't it wondrous" she whispers from his side, practically glowing with an offered smile that is just as sweet.

Thoughts... "Words." || @Jude, thought I'd snatch this up. I'm so excited to thread with you and this presh cinnamon roll ?!<3
code for e-cho/moira © inkbone