Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Outfits

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 1
Signos: 1,020
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Kratos
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No
-- If no: March 2019 Joining incentive (Night Court)

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: Satin cloak with silver chains and black roses

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: Dingo

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dingo / @Kratos - outfit approved and has been added to the Records! You have been sent the Outfit item and may now begin writing him with the outfit in his posts.

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 48 — Threads: 12
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Juniper
-- If no: March 2019 Dusk Court joining incentive !

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: A cloak of storms and golden lace that flows around her wings,, back over to part around her tail where a golden cuff securely holds the masses of hair in check, a cuff that matches the anklets around each leg in style and golden color.

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: e-cho

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@e-cho / @Juniper, outfit approved and added to the Records! I have sent you the Outfit item, and you may begin using the outfit in iC posts.

Played by Offline Cannon [PM] Posts: 95 — Threads: 20
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Michael
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? no
-- If no: I'm using the one free restricted item upon joining thing per member... thing? If that's okay?

Brief Description of Outfit: A scarf, bangles on his forelegs, and an intricate hair tie for his tail.

Agreement

Signed: Cannon

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Cannon / @Michael - outfit approved and has been added to the Records! I have sent you the Outfit item, and you may begin using the outfit in iC posts.

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Forseti

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @forseti
-- If no: 03/19 incentive for joining dawn court (reactivated character)

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of Outfit: large maroon cape with a golden pauldron and delicate chains

Agreement

Signed: avis

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Avis / @forseti - Outfit approved and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character with their Outfit.

Aghavni

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Aghavni
-- If no: 03/19 joining incentive, entertainer rank

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of Outfit: An emerald green scarf embroidered with gold, attached to a golden cuff and draped over her shoulders.

Agreement

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @aghavni - Outfit approved and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character with their Outfit.

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 12 — Threads: 3
Signos: 5
Night Court Magician
Male [He/Him/His]  |  13 [Year 497 Summer]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 18  |    Active Magic: Soul Weaving  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Vikander
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No.
-- If no: March/April 2019 Incentive Entertainer rank.

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yep.
Brief Description of Outfit: A set of acolyte's robes, with a leather under-holster to carry his spell books and scrolls.

Agreement

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Vikander - Outfit approved and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character with their Outfit.

Reckitt

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Reckitt
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? NO
-- If no: March 2019 Dawn Court JOINING INCENTIVE  https://www.novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=3301

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of Outfit: A delicate capelet, made from sheer white fabric, adorned with gold, shell-shaped accents. Thin gold chain holds the cape in place, resting on her shoulders and withers.
Visual reference

Agreement

Signed: @Witty

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@witty / @reckitt - Outfit approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 17 — Threads: 2
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Targwyn
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes
-- If no: N/A

Brief Description of Outfit: Solid black silk cloak with bright red trim.

Agreement

Signed:Zombie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Zombie / @Targwyn - Outfit approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Meridoc

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @meridoc
-- If no: 04/19 Dusk Court joining incentive

Brief Description of Outfit: A leather harness with a fur half-cape, flask, and two pouches.

Agreement

Signed: Bird

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bird / @meridoc - Outfit approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Corinthian

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Corinthian
-- If no: using the march/may 2019 dawn court incentive!

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes!
Brief Description of Outfit: Simple Cloak -- a heavy piece of rough, black fabric that covers most of his body and includes a hood, clasped at the chest with a plain silver fastener.

Agreement

Signed: bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @corinthian - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »