Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 502
▶ Season || Summer
▶ Temp || 74℉ (℃) - 100℉ (℃)
▶ Weather || With the end of Spring comes Summer's warm embrace. While some flourish in the comfortable glow of the sun, others take shelter from its sweltering midday heat. Even so, it is now that the continent bustles with life, for it won't be long until a cool chill returns.

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Avdotya

Member of the Season
Jeanne

Thread of the Season
.. Cool your fever ..

Pair of the Season
Ipomoea and Messalina

Quote of the Season
Bexley gives him a cold, dark, beautiful smile. “Wanna see a trick?” she asks, eyes glowing with feral self-satisfaction. The bare of her teeth in a mock-grin is nothing less than terrifying. “I can make you see ghosts.” do the hungry ever sleep?

see here for nominations

DISCORD

Dusk Court - 'Turhan'
Turhan — Dusk Court Sage Signos: 175
▶ Played by Snell [PM] Posts: 4 — Threads: 3
▶ Agender [They/Them] Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10
▶ 16 [Year 486 Spring] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 17hh Bonded: N/A

Character Application

Player: @Snell (my ooc isn't approved yet either)
Referred By: Returning after a long break.
Characters: @Snell (my ooc account)
Are all characters active?He will be one he is accepted.
When was your last character approved? Not Available at this time.
Have you filled out the "OOC Account ID" Field? Yes
Age: AGE OF YOUR CHARACTER - CHARACTERS CANNOT BE OLDER THAN 18 YEARS: 16 Years (His goal is Immortality, for obvious reasons)
Birth season: Spring (He just turned 16)
Court: Dusk

Health: 12 (MINIMUM OF 3 REQUIRED)
Attack: 8 (MINIMUM OF 3 REQUIRED)

Items:A half bone mask (a witch doctor mask, not armor), several hair accessories (ribbons, bones, other floatsam), a soft wooly cowhide for his bony arthritic back.
Item Explanation: From being Ilati his whole life.
Incentives: No incentives running at this time.
Other: I am joining an Adoptable "Elder" of the Ilati adoptables list (pre-approved)

~~~

inkbone — Administrator Signos: 2,190
▶ Played by inkbone [PM] Posts: 156 — Threads: 18
▶ Female Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 27 [Year 475 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 4' 11" Bonded:
Changes Needed

You're close, but not quite there! I've sent an explanation of the changes needed to you via a private message. Please check the inbox of your character's account, and respond to the message if you have any questions. Once all changes have been implemented, you can either respond to the private message directly or respond to this thread.

~~~

inkbone — Administrator Signos: 2,190
▶ Played by inkbone [PM] Posts: 156 — Threads: 18
▶ Female Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 27 [Year 475 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 4' 11" Bonded:
Approved

Your character has been approved! This thread has been moved to the Accepted Characters forum. If you make any significant updates to your character's profile, make sure to respond to this and let us know!

I was keeping a keen eye out for any of the Ilati adoptables to join, and Im super happy to see this beasty here! They're our oldest character on Novus, and I kinda just wanna hug their creaky old bones <3 There's something appealing about characters who just have so much knowledge to give already... Im def interested to see how he reacts after this upcoming SWP ;D

@Florentine is the Dusk Court Sovereign!

~~~