Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 502
▶ Season || Summer
▶ Temp || 74℉ (℃) - 100℉ (℃)
▶ Weather || With the end of Spring comes Summer's warm embrace. While some flourish in the comfortable glow of the sun, others take shelter from its sweltering midday heat. Even so, it is now that the continent bustles with life, for it won't be long until a cool chill returns.

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Avdotya

Member of the Season
Jeanne

Thread of the Season
.. Cool your fever ..

Pair of the Season
Ipomoea and Messalina

Quote of the Season
Bexley gives him a cold, dark, beautiful smile. “Wanna see a trick?” she asks, eyes glowing with feral self-satisfaction. The bare of her teeth in a mock-grin is nothing less than terrifying. “I can make you see ghosts.” do the hungry ever sleep?

see here for nominations

DISCORD

- There are things you should know about me.
Snell — OOC Account Signos: 0
▶ Played by Snell [pm] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ They/Them Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 0 [Year 502 Summer] Active Magic:
▶ -2 Bonded:
Have you ever rolled your van off of a cliff?  I have! It was fun.

I'm Snell.  I am a licensed Optician (when was your last comprehensive eye exam?) - if you ever have questions regarding eyes come get me!   I am sociable online but in real life, a bit of a grizzly tyrant.  I currently own six baby chickens (Blue Wyandots) but by the time you finish reading this, they'll probably be adults, they grow so dang fast.

I have been roleplaying since 1999 and spent a good chunk of those years stinking as a writer.  My most embarrassing noobian trait when I first began writing was using the Thesaurus like toilet paper and seeding my replies with as many apostrophes as possible (I think you know t' kind I am talking about) ..  

I collect bones and I wild craft.  I go to and sometimes lead drum circles down by the river.  I drink kombucha, eat skyrr, and make my curries from scratch (I don't believe in seasoning packets!).  I don't drink soda pop and I love italian leather shoes (they taste great stewed).  I like cats, horses, snakes, and high-voltage electricity.  I study particle physics and work in a lab that experiments with light bending to find a better lens than Zeiss (goodluck, right?). 

I am a transgendered reptile of the Zion race, my homeplanet is Za'h'dum.  You can call me he/they/or them.  My name is pronounced with a lot of clicking sounds followed by a weird dance so just call me Snell and we'll get along just fine.

We have never met before but I love you, see you around!

-Snell

Moira — Night Court Caretaker Signos: 150
▶ Played by e-cho [pm] Posts: 24 — Threads: 4
▶ Female [she/her/hers] Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 10
▶ 4 [Year 498 Spring] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 15.2 hh Bonded: N/A
Well they there friend, I'm about to go in for a checkup on my eyes tomorrow just to be told I owe them money now and I'm still blind (;

Sounds like you lead quite the interesting life - I could be classified as a Hobbit if my feet were fuzzier, so we'll just call me a shut-in with a taste for books in place of sunlight. <3

Happy to have you on Novus, I look forward to seeing you here ! :D

▶ -2 Bonded:
(05-13-2018, 04:27 PM)Moira Wrote: Well they there friend, I'm about to go in for a checkup on my eyes tomorrow just to be told I owe them money now and I'm still blind (;

Sounds like you lead quite the interesting life - I could be classified as a Hobbit if my feet were fuzzier, so we'll just call me a shut-in with a taste for books in place of sunlight. <3

Happy to have you on Novus, I look forward to seeing you here ! :D

Are you doing contact lenses or spectacles?  I can make great recommendations.

Keira — OOC Account Signos: 360
▶ Played by Keira [PM] Posts: 36 — Threads: 2
▶ She/Her Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 1 [Year 501 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 14hh Bonded:
Welcome to Novus friend! I like to classify myself as a fairy because idk I like to think I'm cute and a bit mischievous like one, plus sparkles. Never enough sparkles.

Anyway! I'm excited to see your character around and to thread someday!
[Image: clexasignature1_zpsaq9tc4ef_by_keira_woof-dbskrb7.gif]

Moira — Night Court Caretaker Signos: 150
▶ Played by e-cho [pm] Posts: 24 — Threads: 4
▶ Female [she/her/hers] Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 10
▶ 4 [Year 498 Spring] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 15.2 hh Bonded: N/A
(05-13-2018, 05:44 PM)Snell Wrote: Are you doing contact lenses or spectacles?  I can make great recommendations.

I'm getting both ! I haven't updated my glasses in a while, but I also adore the feeling of not having them on my face c: Covering all bases with em.

▶ -2 Bonded:
(05-13-2018, 09:04 PM)Moira Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 05:44 PM)Snell Wrote: Are you doing contact lenses or spectacles?  I can make great recommendations.

I'm getting both ! I haven't updated my glasses in a while, but I also adore the feeling of not having them on my face c: Covering all bases with em.

EXCELLENT! You should always have backups.  I love it when my contact wearers experience sight without glasses.  Or when young children get their first pair of glasses amd freak out because they can see for the first time ever.

▶ -2 Bonded:
(05-13-2018, 08:20 PM)Keira Wrote: Welcome to Novus friend! I like to classify myself as a fairy because idk I like to think I'm cute and a bit mischievous like one, plus sparkles. Never enough sparkles.

Anyway! I'm excited to see your character around and to thread someday!

Then of the faefolk you are friend!  I always thought I was more of the unseelie blend haha....I don't know of they do sparkles.....but maybe shiny knives!  

I can't wait to be accepted.  My old man horse is going to slowly wander the entirety of Novus but definitely try to hit some of those Night Markets in Denocte...so if you have anyone here or there we should thread!