Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 502
▶ Season || Fall
▶ Temp || 35℉ (℃) - 69℉ (℃)
▶ Weather || The heat of the summer has begun to wane and cooler weather is spreading across Novus. Frost glistens in the morning light of some regions and the trees have shed their lush shades of green for those of red and orange. It is Fall now, but winter will soon be fast upon its heels.

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Eik

Member of the Season
Katherine

Thread of the Season
A Midsummer Night's Dream

Pair of the Season
Acton and Bexley

Quote of the Season
"If Reich had been the gunsmoke, Rhoswen was the gun - their youth swayed like washing in the wind, peaceful and unassuming, as though if they tried hard enough they might be able grab hold of it. Wasn't that the deceit of peaceful things? They drifted like butterflies just out of your reach." — Rhoswen in she was always meant to be a star

see here for nominations

DISCORD

Updates - Questions & Concerns
Novus Team — Official Novus Account Signos: 815
▶ Played by all staff [PM] Posts: 12 — Threads: 8
▶ All [They/Them/Theirs] Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 2 [Year 500 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ Tall Bonded:

Questions & Concerns

Please respond to this thread if you have any questions or concerns that we can answer! This is a great chance to bring our attention to anything that could improve your experience on Novus, and to clarify anything that you're having trouble grasping (and even get it added to our FAQ)! We welcome all questions and comments, no matter how "obvious" or "negative" they may be.

If you have a suggestion, please use this thread instead.

We really appreciate your input! You are what makes Novus the place we love.

Rae — OOC Account Signos: 0
▶ Played by Rae [pm] Posts: 19 — Threads: 1
▶ Female Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 1 [Year 501 Summer] Active Magic:
▶ n/a Bonded:
I have a question on the 2 week exp cooldown for challenges... does the two week period start after the first battle post, last post, or judgement? Sorry if this was clearly posted somewhere and I missed it -_-

inkbone — Administrator Signos: 2,454
▶ Played by inkbone [PM] Posts: 165 — Threads: 18
▶ Female Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 27 [Year 475 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 4' 11" Bonded:
@Rae, no worries! <3 It starts after the battle has "ended", so when the last fighter posts their 'official' final post!

thanks — OOC Account Signos: 0
▶ Played by thanks [pm] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ she/her/hers Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 1 [Year 501 Fall] Active Magic:
▶ 5'1 Bonded:
Three quick questions! the character in question is here

-If I'm reactivating an inactive character, do I post a new application, or post in one of the maintenance threads?
-Since this character was never posted with, can I keep her age the same as it was upon joining last year, or do I treat the situations as though she's still been actively aging ic?
-Since the character was a part of an incentive bonus, does she still rejoin with her bonuses or start totally fresh?

Thank you!

sid — ... taking bets on how long until Sid notices this! Msg inkbone ;D Signos: 3,091
▶ Played by sid [PM] Posts: 86 — Threads: 10
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 21 [Year 481 Spring] Active Magic: sees through skin.
▶ ***** Bonded: mustangs for days
@thanks to reactivate a character, you simply post in this thread. You can also reactivate your OOC account there. c:

If you'd like her age to be modified, just post back in her original application thread when she's reactivated--you can find it by going to her profile, and clicking the "Show All Threads" link on the left. It should be the first thread you started with them!

We've kept track of all joining incentives/saved items, so she can still retain her outfit c:

(I also noticed you're currently using hover tables in her profile--unfortunately we don't allow any hover tables to be used here on Novus D: )

thanks — OOC Account Signos: 0
▶ Played by thanks [pm] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ she/her/hers Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 1 [Year 501 Fall] Active Magic:
▶ 5'1 Bonded:
thank you! I'll make sure to have everything corrected c: