Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 502
▶ Season || Summer
▶ Temp || 74℉ (℃) - 100℉ (℃)
▶ Weather || With the end of Spring comes Summer's warm embrace. While some flourish in the comfortable glow of the sun, others take shelter from its sweltering midday heat. Even so, it is now that the continent bustles with life, for it won't be long until a cool chill returns.

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Avdotya

Member of the Season
Jeanne

Thread of the Season
.. Cool your fever ..

Pair of the Season
Ipomoea and Messalina

Quote of the Season
Bexley gives him a cold, dark, beautiful smile. “Wanna see a trick?” she asks, eyes glowing with feral self-satisfaction. The bare of her teeth in a mock-grin is nothing less than terrifying. “I can make you see ghosts.” do the hungry ever sleep?

see here for nominations

DISCORD

Updates - Restricted Items Redemption
Novus Team — Official Novus Account Signos: 590
▶ Played by all staff [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 7
▶ All [They/Them/Theirs] Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 2 [Year 500 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ Tall Bonded:

Restricted Items Redemption

Once you have purchased a restricted item, you must respond to this thread with the correct form below in order to have your item recognized. For more information on the restricted item process, please read this guidebook page.

If you need to update an Outfit or Armor, please use the very last form.

As of right now, the Gods don't visit or make contact with any inhabitants.

Immortality (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Immortality</font></div></center>

<u><b>Information</b></u>
<b>Character gaining Immortality:</b> LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT
<b>Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF YOU ANSWERED 'NO' TO THE ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN IMMORTALITY?

<u><b>Thread Specifics</b></u>
<b>Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?</b> IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE, OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
<b>How would you like to gain Immortality?</b> DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA FOR YOUR CHARACTER TO GAIN IMMORTALITY? FALLING INTO A POOL? IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE, LIST IT HERE, OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand that Immortality is an Interactive Item, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. Once the staff have redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently listed at in the Aging Records. I also understand that while they will not age, my character can still die from grievous, physical wounds inflicted upon them. If I wish to have my character start aging again, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora. If I have any questions at all, I will ask the staff before posting this redemption request.

<b>Signed:</b> YOUR OOC NAME

~~~
</blockquote></blockquote>

Realistic Bonded (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Realistic Bonded</font></div></center>

<b>Character gaining Bonded:</b> LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT
<b>Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF YOU ANSWERED 'NO' TO THE ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN THE BONDED?
<b>Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out?</b> YES OR NO

<b>Bonded's Personality:</b> A QUICK SUMMARY OF YOUR FUTURE BONDED'S PERSONALITY, SO STAFF MAY PERSONALIZE THEIR INTERACTION
<b>Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?</b> IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE, OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
<b>How would you like to meet your Bonded?</b> DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA FOR HOW YOU'D LIKE TO MEET YOUR BONDED? SHOULD IT BE A PEACEFUL MEETING, OR A VIOLENT OR UNWELCOME MEETING?

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

~~~

Massive Bonded (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Massive Bonded</font></div></center>

<b>Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Massive' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF YOU ANSWERED 'NO' TO THE ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN THE BONDED?

<b>Bonded's Personality:</b> A QUICK SUMMARY OF YOUR FUTURE BONDED'S PERSONALITY, SO STAFF MAY PERSONALIZE THEIR INTERACTION
<b>How would you like to meet your Bonded?</b> DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA FOR HOW YOU'D LIKE TO MEET YOUR BONDED? SHOULD IT BE A PEACEFUL MEETING, OR A VIOLENT OR UNWELCOME MEETING?

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

~~~

Fantasy Bonded (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Fantasy Bonded</font></div></center>

<b>Type of Bonded:</b> KNOWN FANTASY CREATURE OR ORIGINAL SPECIES
<b>Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item?</b> YES OR NO

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. If my Bonded is an Original Species, it is either created by myself or I have received permission from the creator to use the species. If I have not received permission, it will be considered art theft. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

~~~

Extinct Bonded (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Extinct Bonded</font></div></center>

<b>Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Extinct' item?</b> YES OR NO

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>

~~~

Passive Magic (Original Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Passive Magic</font></div></center>

<b>Character receiving Magic:</b> LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT
<b>One-word description of Magic:</b> FOR STAFF TO PUT IN THE MAGIC RECORDS
<b>Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF YOU ANSWERED 'NO' TO THE ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN THE MAGIC?
<b>Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out?</b> YES OR NO

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval and recorded it under the Magic Records.

~~~

Active Magic (Original Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Active Magic</font></div></center>

<b>Character receiving Magic:</b> LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT
<b>Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF YOU ANSWERED 'NO' TO THE ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN THE MAGIC?

<b>One-word description of Active Magic:</b> FOR STAFF TO PUT IN YOUR CHARACTER'S POSTBIT
<b>Opting for having a related Parvus Magic?</b> YES OR NO, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INCLUDE THE PARVUS MAGIC - ITS A BONUS
<b>-- If yes, give a brief description:</b> MUST BE RELATED IN SOME FASHION AND MAKE SENSE, CANNOT BE ACTIVELY CONTROLLED, MUST BE WRITTEN OUT IN PROFILE TOO
<b>Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out?</b> YES OR NO, MUST DESCRIBE BOTH THE ACTIVE AND PARVUS (IF PARVUS WAS OPTED FOR)
<b>How does the Magic relate to your Court?</b> EXPLAIN HOW YOUR MAGIC CAN BE LINKED TO YOUR COURT'S IDEALS AND WHY YOUR CHARACTER WOULD HAVE THIS MAGIC

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval, replaced my Magic Item with the Discipuli Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records.

~~~

Outfit (Original Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Outfit</font></div></center>

<b>Character receiving Outfit:</b> LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT
<b>Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF YOU ANSWERED 'NO' TO THE ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN THE OUTFIT?
<b>Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out?</b> YES OR NO

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

~~~

Armor (Original Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Armor</font></div></center>

<b>Character receiving Armor:</b> LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT
<b>Have you purchased the 'Armor' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF YOU ANSWERED 'NO' TO THE ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN THE ARMOR?
<b>Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out?</b> YES OR NO

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand that I can only change my character's Armor once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using Armor other than the one described in my profile, my Armor Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Armor Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

~~~

Updating an Outfit/Armor

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Updating Outfit/Armor</font></div></center>

<b>Character with Item:</b> LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT THAT HAS THE OUTFIT OR ARMOR
<b>Item:</b> ARE YOU UPDATING AN OUTFIT OR ARMOR?
<b>Date of Purchase:</b> WHAT DATE DID YOU PURCHASE THE OUTFIT OR ARMOR?
<b>Last Update:</b> WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU UPDATED YOUR OUTFIT OR ARMOR? IF NEVER, PUT THE DATE OF PURCHASE
<b>Old Item Description:</b> DESCRIBE WHAT THE OLD OUTFIT OR ARMOR LOOKED LIKE
<b>New Item Description:</b> DESCRIBE WHAT THE NEW OUTFIT OR ARMOR LOOKS LIKE
<b>Reason for changing:</b> ANY EXPLANATION FOR CHANGING? IC REASON? OOC REASON?

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand that I can only change my character's Outfit/Armor once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using Outfit/Armor other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit/Armor Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit/Armor Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

~~~

Relic of Tempus (Original Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming the Relic of Tempus</font></div></center>

<b>Character transferring Relic:</b> LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT
<b>Character receiving Relic:</b> LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT
<b>Benefit chosen:</b> MAGIC OR IMMORTALITY
<b>- - -Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out?</b> YES OR NO, N/A IF CHOOSING IMMORTALITY
<b>- - -How does the Magic relate to the element of Time?</b> EXPLAIN HOW YOUR MAGIC CAN BE LINKED TO TEMPUS AND HIS ELEMENT, TIME
<b>Proof of IC transfer:</b> LINK TO THREAD, RECOGNITION OF THE TRANSFER MUST HAVE BEEN MADE BETWEEN THE TWO CHARACTERS

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for the Relic of Tempus. I understand that I may only redeem either Immortality or Magic for this item. I understand that if I choose to redeem Magic, it must be time-related and the staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic or Immortality in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval, and recorded the change in either the Magic or Aging Records. I understand that choosing to transfer this item is permanent, and by doing so I will lose all rights to the Relic and my character’s given Magic or Immortality will be stripped from them.

~~~

Camdis — Inactive Character Signos: 10
▶ Played by Eris [pm] Posts: 82 — Threads: 27
▶ Male [He/Him/His] Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 14
▶ Immortal [Year 496 Fall] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 16.0 hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: http://novus-rpg.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=134
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? No

Thread Specifics
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Any land in Denocte is always a preference because I want to have all the activity there<3
How would you like to gain Immortality? I think it would be wonderful for Camdis to meet Caligo if possible. Maybe in the Night Court Library, maybe during one of his grumpy brooding sessions. He's really looking for validation from her and if you guys would like, I'd love a thread with the two of them~ If not, I trust your judgement!

Agreement
I understand that Immortality is an Interactive Item, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. Once the staff have redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently listed at in the Aging Records. I also understand that this action is irreversible - because Novus' aging system is automated, there is no way for me to start aging my character again once they have been marked Immortal. If I have any questions at all, I will ask the staff before posting this redemption request.

Signed: Eris

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Eris / @Camdis - The redemption thread can be found here! Once you reply to the thread 1 time (300+ words), Camdis' immortality will be fully in effect.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Eris / @Camdis - The Immortality has been approved! You may now start writing Camdis as a physically un-aging character.
~~~

Rostislav — Night Court Warden Signos: 1,055
▶ Played by Lauren [pm] Posts: 153 — Threads: 27
▶ Male [He/Him/His] Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 39
▶ 7 [Year 494 Winter] Active Magic: Earth User
▶ 15.1 hh Bonded: Damaris (Hellhound)
Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: Rostislav
Type of Bonded: Hellhound
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? No - reward from the Relic Contest
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality:
Damaris is a female hellhound that Rostislav found as an egg at age 4. Part of her hellhound nature is acid bite. (Should admins choose to accept what she had from Helovia.) She has the shape and conformation of a German Shepherd, almost entirely black. She has glowing green eyes, with glowing marks: an almost full circle around her neck that is incomplete just over her spine, almost like a necklace. Her hind left leg is of the same glowing green fur, solid below the knee, then wraps up in a spiral around the limb and ends with a curl just where her belly meets her hind leg. She is the wisdom to Rosti's insanity, providing a light at the end of his drunk, dark tunnel. She is there to support him and his family, and to fight for and with him. Without her he is lost and full of despair. Though she is still on the young side she has much more wisdom than Rosti will ever have.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
Omg.. so if this quest could be related to Rosti finding a/the relic and offering it to Tempus as a reward for being reunited with Damaris (so quest-related? he gives Rosti this quest in reward for turning in the relic?!)....  That is a lot of how I've been roleplaying Rosti and would be SO PERFECT for his story.
How would you like to meet your Bonded?
A peaceful and joyous meeting as Damaris and Rostislav will be reunited!

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. If my Bonded is an Original Species, it is either created by myself or I have received permission from the creator to use the species. If I have not received permission, it will be considered art theft. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: Lauren

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Lauren @Rostislav - The reunion thread can be found here! Rostislav has replied, so Damaris can be used in all future posts.

~~~

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: Rostislav
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? No - reward from the Relic Contest
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's Armor once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using Armor other than the one described in my profile, my Armor Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Armor Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Lauren / @Rostislav - Armor approved and added to the records page! You may begin writing him with his armor and using it in battle.

~~~
tracker
wishlist
plotter
dA
You may do whatever you want with Rostislav excluding permanent maiming, dismemberment, and death.

Isorath — Night Court Emissary Signos: 1,435
▶ Played by arahvir [PM] Posts: 118 — Threads: 17
▶ Male [he/him/his] Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 29
▶ 7 [Year 495 Summer] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 18 hh Bonded: Gilgamesh (Dragon)
Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: Isorath
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No
-- If no: claiming the Sage incentive! <3
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: arahvir

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Isorath / @arahvir, outfit approved and added to the Records page! You may now begin writing him with his outfit in posts.

~~~
[Image: etsoir_2_by_tyronniesaur_dbuc7vk.png]
☽☀☾
JUST A KING AND A RUSTY THRONE

please tag in all replies, magic & force permitted
as long as there's no maiming.

inkbone — Administrator Signos: 2,190
▶ Played by inkbone [PM] Posts: 141 — Threads: 12
▶ Female Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 27 [Year 475 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 4' 11" Bonded:
Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: Dvalinn
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No.
-- If no: Claiming the Sage incentive!
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes.

Agreement

Signed: @Dvalinn and @Fringe

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dvalinn / @Fringe, outfit approved and added to the Records page! You may now begin writing her with her outfit in posts.

~~~

inkbone — Administrator Signos: 2,190
▶ Played by inkbone [PM] Posts: 141 — Threads: 12
▶ Female Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 27 [Year 475 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 4' 11" Bonded:
Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: Arion
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No.
-- If no: Claiming the Sage incentive!
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes.

Agreement

Signed: @Arion and @Scamander

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Arion / @Scamander, outfit approved and added to the Records page! You may now begin writing him with his outfit in posts.

~~~

roo — Moderator Signos: 0
▶ Played by roo [PM] Posts: 81 — Threads: 9
▶ faerie queen Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 1 [Year 501 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 5'5 Bonded:
Redeeming the Relic of Tempus

Information
Character transferring Relic: Shaman / @Random Events
Character receiving Relic: @Nimue
Benefit chosen: Magic
- - -Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
- - -How does the Magic relate to the element of Time? Nimue will obtain her old Seer abilities; with time, she will be able to concurrently view all co-existing timelines (past, present, future).
Proof of IC transfer: proof here

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for the Relic of Tempus. I understand that I may only redeem either Immortality or Magic for this item. I understand that if I choose to redeem Magic, it must be time-related and the staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic or Immortality in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval, and recorded the change in either the Magic or Aging Records. I understand that choosing to transfer this item is permanent, and by doing so I will lose all rights to the Relic and my character’s given Magic or Immortality will be stripped from them.

Signed: Roo!

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@roo / @Nimue, Relic Magic approved and added to the Records page! You may now begin writing Nimue's magic in her posts at the Discipuli level.
"all hail the chicken chocobo camel."
tracker - plotter - deviantart 

Rannveig — Inactive Character Signos: 280
▶ Played by Avis [PM] Posts: 48 — Threads: 13
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 13
▶ 6 [Year 495 Winter] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 16 hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Rannveig
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? yes
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Agreement

Signed: avis

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Avis / @Rannveig, outfit approved and added to the Records page! You may now begin writing her with the outfit in posts.

LET'S GET SOMEWHERE WHERE THE BOTH OF US
COME RISING UP
click for character page

(Please tag me in every post)

Rostislav — Night Court Warden Signos: 1,055
▶ Played by Lauren [pm] Posts: 153 — Threads: 27
▶ Male [He/Him/His] Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 39
▶ 7 [Year 494 Winter] Active Magic: Earth User
▶ 15.1 hh Bonded: Damaris (Hellhound)
Redeeming Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: Rostislav
One-word description of Magic: Alcohol? If you give me two words it would be Enchanted Flask
Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item? Yes
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval, recorded it under the Magic Records, and created the IC Restricted Item Redemption Thread.

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Lauren / @Rostislav, Passive Magic approved and added to the Records page! You may now begin writing Rostislav's enchanted flask in his posts, but please remember it should still remain a crude form of wine.
tracker
wishlist
plotter
dA
You may do whatever you want with Rostislav excluding permanent maiming, dismemberment, and death.

Anonymous — Inactive Character Signos: 0
▶ Played by Lauren [PM] Posts: 24 — Threads: 6
▶ Male [He/Him/His] Hth: 6 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 10
▶ 8 [Year 494 Spring] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 17 hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Anonymous
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes, and when I get to it I will add a visual reference for it

Agreement

Signed: LMT (Lauren)

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Lauren / @Anonymous, outfit approved and added to the Records page! You may now begin writing him with the cloak in posts.

~~~
tracker
wishlist
plotter
dA
Please tag in all posts. Do whatever you want with Anonymous except permanent maiming, dismemberment, and death.