Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Passive Magic

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 11
Signos: 601,303
Official Novus Account

RESTRICTED ITEM REDEMPTIONS
Passive Magic

Once you have purchased a Passive Magic item from the Agora, you must respond to this thread with the correct form below in order to have your item recognized. For more information on the restricted item process, please read this guidebook page.

Passive Magic (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Passive Magic</font></div></center>

<u><b>Information</b></u>
<b>Character receiving Magic:</b> @CHARACTER - LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT GAINING THE ITEM
<b>Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

<b>One/Two-word description of Magic:</b> FOR STAFF TO PUT IN THE MAGIC RECORDS
<b>Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out?</b> YES OR NO

<u><b>Thread Specifics</b></u>
<b>Opting for a Quest?</b> YES (SPECIFY TO WHICH: STAFF-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN EXTENDED QUEST) OR NO - IF YOU CHOOSE NO, YOU WON'T RECEIVE THE ADDITIONAL +1EXP AND CANNOT QUEST LATER ON FOR THIS ITEM
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?</b> PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "GAINING" THE MAGIC FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* THEIR MAGIC
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?</b> LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Passive Magic?</b> LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR HOW YOUR CHARACTER GAINS THEIR MAGIC, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

<b>Signed:</b> YOUR OOC NAME

~~~
</blockquote></blockquote>

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Vincent

Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Vincent
One/Two-word description of Magic: Undead
Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item? No
-- If no: Nov. 2018 joining incentive!
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval and recorded it under the Magic Records.

Signed: Apothic

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Apothic / @Vincent - Passive Magic was approved, added to the Records, and your character was sent the corresponding Passive Magic item! You may now begin writing them IC'ly with their magics.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member has declined quest.

Played by Offline Darkrise [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 2
Signos: 115
Inactive Character

Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Helios 
Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item? Yes
-- If no: n/a

One/Two-word description of Magic: Wing Conjuring

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? no
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? n/a
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? n/a
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Passive Magic? n/a

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Darkrise

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Darkrise / @Helios Passive Magic approved and added to the Records upon character acceptance; you are free to write your character with their magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 123 — Threads: 14
Signos: 520
Inactive Character

Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Leonidas
Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item? YES 
-- If no: N/A

One/Two-word description of Magic: Camouflage
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? YES 

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? I Shall do my own thank you :) <3
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? N/A
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/A
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Passive Magic? N/A

Agreement

Signed: Obsidian

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Obsidian / @Leonidas Passive Magic approved and added to the Records. You may write your character with his magic ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member has chosen to write their own quest.

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Andromeda

Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Andromeda
Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item? YES (With Layla's help. ♡)
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

One/Two-word description of Magic: Eternal fire.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Somewhere Terminus Sea.
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Passive Magic? Sinking ship, she's tied like a witch to the front of the ship.  They set the ship on fire. Exploding flames. Burning down. Drowning in water, being "burned alive" in flames, yet instead of dying she comes out alive, crawling towards the shore. 

Agreement

Signed: @Aurora

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Aurora / @andromeda Passive Magic approved upon character acceptance and added to the Records! You may write IC'ly with her new magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
If you re-activate your character, notify staff so we can begin working on your quest.

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 4
Signos: 1,200
Inactive Character

Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Diana
-- If no: n/a

One/Two-word description of Magic: Blessed

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, but I’ll write it myself.
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? n/a
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? n/a
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Passive Magic? n/a

Agreement

Signed: @Jeanne

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jeanne / @Diana Passive Magic approved! You may write your character with his magic ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member has chosen to write their own quest.

WHETHER YOU LOVE WHAT YOU LOVE OR LIVE IN DIVIDED CEASELESS REVOLT AGAINST IT
what you love is your fate.

please tag Diana! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  7 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Veil Nebula
-- If no: 

One/Two-word description of Magic: Deja Vu- receives feelings associated to upcoming events - 5 seconds prior to event - that clue her into what might happen emotionally- terror, excitement, bore, happiness and more.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Decline
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? n/a
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? n/a
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Passive Magic? n/a

Agreement

Signed: @Dyzzie

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Veil Nebula - Passive Magic approved! You may write your character with their magic ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Caelum
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

One/Two-word description of Magic: Flowering Footsteps

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES Staff-Written Short Quest (ideally to be combined with her active magic quest).
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No Preference
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Passive Magic? To be combined with her active magic quest, more details there :)

Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Caelum - Passive Magic approved and added to the Records! You may write them IC'ly with their new magic. +1EXP has been redeemed for gaining interactive agora item.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this is pending. You will be notified when it becomes available.

Played by Offline nefelibata [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,305
Dusk Court Entertainer
Female [she/her/hers]  |  12 [Year 499 Spring]  |  16.3 hh  |  Hth: 11 — Atk: 9 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Persephone
Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item? NO
-- If no: New Member Redemption

One/Two-word description of Magic: Lucky Find

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? -
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? -
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Passive Magic? -

Agreement

Signed: nefelibata

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Nefelibata / @Persephone - Passive Magic approved and item sent! You may write your character with their magic ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 14 — Threads: 2
Signos: 5
Dusk Court Magician
Male [He/Him/His]  |  8 [Year 502 Fall]  |  14 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Odile
-- If no: ----

One/Two-word description of Magic: Swan Cursed

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "GAINING" THE MAGIC FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* THEIR MAGIC
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Passive Magic? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR HOW YOUR CHARACTER GAINS THEIR MAGIC, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Odile - Passive Magic approved and item sent! You may write your character with their magic ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***