Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 502
▶ Season || Fall
▶ Temp || 35℉ (℃) - 69℉ (℃)
▶ Weather || The heat of the summer has begun to wane and cooler weather is spreading across Novus. Frost glistens in the morning light of some regions and the trees have shed their lush shades of green for those of red and orange. It is Fall now, but winter will soon be fast upon its heels.

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Eik

Member of the Season
Katherine

Thread of the Season
A Midsummer Night's Dream

Pair of the Season
Acton and Bexley

Quote of the Season
"If Reich had been the gunsmoke, Rhoswen was the gun - their youth swayed like washing in the wind, peaceful and unassuming, as though if they tried hard enough they might be able grab hold of it. Wasn't that the deceit of peaceful things? They drifted like butterflies just out of your reach." — Rhoswen in she was always meant to be a star

see here for nominations

DISCORD

Updates - Restricted Items Redemption
Jaxis — Dusk Court Youth Signos: 20
▶ Played by Jekyll [pm] Posts: 17 — Threads: 6
▶ Female [She/Hers] Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 13
▶ 2 [Year 500 Summer] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 19.2 hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Jaxis
Type of Bonded: Indominus Rex
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? yes
-- If no: ---
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: a little vicious as a tiny little thing, she's fiercely protective of jaxis and immediately sees her as 'momma' since the moment she hatches, the first thing she sees is jaxis. due to genetic anomalies, she will grow up rapidly over time to reach full grown size
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? tinea swamp
How would you like to meet your Bonded? have it be a quest from turhan, essentially. she's sent out to find her 'animal guide' and literally meets an actual animal. I'd love for it to be the whole scenario of her stumbling in to the nest with only one intact egg and skulls all around (because she'll get her skull piece from there too)

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. If my Bonded is an Original Species, it is either created by myself or I have received permission from the creator to use the species. If I have not received permission, it will be considered art theft. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: Jekyll

~~~

Cyrene — Dusk Court Emissary Signos: 55
▶ Played by rallidae [PM] Posts: 55 — Threads: 7
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 15
▶ 5 [Year 497 Fall] Active Magic: Panacea's Touch
▶ 16.0 hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Cyrene
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? yes
-- If no:

One-word description of Active Magic: Panacea's Touch
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? yes
-- If yes, give a brief description: body heals at an accelerated rate (especially for smaller wounds), though fatal wounds are still very much fatal
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? The Dusk Court is a court of healing, and Cyrene herself comes from a place where healers are deeply venerated. As Emissary, Cyrene's magic will work to strengthen Dusk's reputation for excellency in the healing arts. As a deeply compassionate character (perhaps too compassionate), Cyrene's skills are not limited to her own citizens; she will never hesitate to heal anyone she sees in pain, no matter the allegiance they are sworn to.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval, replaced my Magic Item with the Discipuli Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records.

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @Cyrene, Active Magic was approved and added to the Records page and your Active Magic item was swapped for the Tier 1 Discipuli Magic item! You may now begin writing her IC'ly with her magics according to his level.
[Image: corruptedcorvid_cy.png]
☆ ☽
I have loved the stars too fondly
to be fearful of the night.
---
please tag in posts, contact encouraged!

Bexley — Day Court Regent Signos: 95
▶ Played by REDANDBLACK [pm] Posts: 186 — Threads: 21
▶ Female [she/her/hers] Hth: 21 — Atk: 19 — Exp: 33
▶ 5 [Year 497 Spring] Active Magic: Light Manipulation
▶ 15.2hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Bexley
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? yes!

One-word description of Active Magic: Light!
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? yes!
-- If yes, give a brief description: seeming change in eye color (gold), glitter/light shine on skin, rise in body temp
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? yes!
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Bexley will first learn how to use her magic with only sunlight (representing Solis' guidance), then move on to other types of light. Her magic is a manifestation of the sun's power and how it can be both directly violent and subtly manipulative, using direct attacks as well as illusions and light manipulation in the same way the desert can trick many with its attractive mirages. The Day Court is a place of pride and understated danger, and Bexley's use of light to disguise herself and trick others is a matter of arrogance and a need to be honored which may accelerate her still-blooming ego and desperation to make a good impression.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval, replaced my Magic Item with the Discipuli Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records.

Signed: RB

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@redandblack / @Bexley, Active Magic was approved and added to the Records page and your Active Magic item was swapped for the Tier 1 Discipuli Magic item! You may now begin writing her IC'ly with her magics according to his level.

Atreus — Dusk Court Champion of Healing Signos: 10
▶ Played by Dingo [pm] Posts: 15 — Threads: 2
▶ Male [he/him/his] Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 13
▶ 9 [Year 493 Fall] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 16.1hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Atreus
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yes
-- If no: n/a

One-word description of Active Magic: Poison? Potions? I really don’t know in one word
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Yes
-- If yes, give a brief description: Blood is black in color, a result from having one of his own potions thrown into his face. This is visible around his right eye and extends part way down his neck. If injured, the blood will bleed black. As his magic is leveled up, a thick, bloody substance will pour from both eyes when emotions are heightened.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? His magic is tied deeply to the core of Terrastella as well as the Ilati, as both are known for their aptitude for the healing arts.

Agreement

Signed: Dingo

~~~
all contact is permitted and encouraged

Eik — Day Court Emissary Signos: 305
▶ Played by Rae [PM] Posts: 127 — Threads: 15
▶ Male [He/Him/His] Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 35
▶ 9 [Year 493 Spring] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 15.3 hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Eik
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yes
-- If no: Yes

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Telepathy
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? nope!
-- If yes, give a brief description: n/a
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? As Solis' light illuminates all in the physical world that would be shadow, Eik has the power to reveal what lies in the darkness of the mind.

Agreement

Signed: RAE <3

~~~
~Time makes fools of us all~