Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 503
▶ Season || Spring
▶ Temp || 43℉ (8℃) - 70℉ (21℃)
▶ Weather || The weather radar really does seem to be off the charts lately...
I wonder what's going on? (#15-19)

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Pavetta

Member of the Season
Nestle

Thread of the Season
A land of absence
and root and stone

Pair of the Season
Bexley and Acton

Quote of the Season
"And all the while her mind, her blood, her fierce and fearless heart was singing, singing, singing." — Shrike in We're under attack!

see here for nominations

DISCORD

Updates - Restricted Items Redemption
Sunsides — OOC Account Signos: 200
▶ Played by Sunny [pm] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 0 [Year 503 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Redeeming Realistic Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: Kassandra
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? No
-- If no: As part of October 2018's 'FREE restricted item to new joining character incentive'
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Oculos is a trouble-maker. He likes to stick his very long nose in places it doesn't belong. He is a gossip-monger and story-teller, and loves to be the center of attention. He will embellish any story to make himself seem more like the main character. He dislikes being told what to do and is ungodly stubborn.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/A, bonded is included in bio
How would you like to meet your Bonded? N/A, bonded is included in bio

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: Sunsides (Sunny)

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sunsides / @Kassandra - This redemption has been accepted, the Realistic: Bonded item has been sent to @Kassandra's account, and her Bonded has been added to the Records page! Since Kassandra was joined with his Bonded, no quest was needed to accept this redemption.

Elif — Day Court Commoner Signos: 25
▶ Played by griffin [PM] Posts: 4 — Threads: 2
▶ Female [Female [She/Her/Hers]] Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 10
▶ 3 [Year 499 Fall] Active Magic: Wind Manipulation
▶ 14.1 hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Elif
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? NO
-- If no: Free restricted item for joining bonus <3

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Wind manipulation
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? NA
-- If yes, give a brief description: NA
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Elif sees her wind manipulation as a gift from Solis herself, to aid in her flying and sweep clean the shadows of the world.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval, replaced my Magic Item with the Discipuli Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records.

Signed: griffin

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@griffin / @Elif, Active Magic was approved, added to the Records page, and you were sent the Tier 1 Discipuli Magic item! You may now begin writing her IC'ly with magics according to her level.

Aion — Dawn Court Caretaker Signos: 1,130
▶ Played by Sid [PM] Posts: 37 — Threads: 8
▶ Male [He/Him/His] Hth: 20 — Atk: 20 — Exp: 26
▶ 11 [Year 491 Winter] Active Magic: Frostbite
▶ 17 hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Aion
One/Two-word description of Magic: Luminous Wings
Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item? Yes!
-- If no: N/A
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes!

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval and recorded it under the Magic Records.

Signed: @sid

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@sid / @Aion, Passive Magic was approved and added to the Records page! You may now begin writing him IC'ly with his passive magic.
(Disclaimer that this was pre-approved by the staff team! <3)

Jekyll — OOC Account Signos: 0
▶ Played by Jekyll [pm] Posts: 24 — Threads: 7
▶ [nonbinary [they/them]] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 2 [Year 501 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: Tethys
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? No
-- If no: Incentive <3

Thread Specifics
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? --
How would you like to gain Immortality? --

Agreement
I understand that Immortality is an Interactive Item, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. Once the staff have redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently listed at in the Aging Records. I also understand that while they will not age, my character can still die from grievous, physical wounds inflicted upon them. If I wish to have my character start aging again, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora. If I have any questions at all, I will ask the staff before posting this redemption request.

Signed: Jekyll

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jekyll / @Tethys, immortality was approved and added to the Records page! You may now begin writing him IC'ly with his immortality.

Zombie — OOC Account Signos: 0
▶ Played by Zombie [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 0 [Year 502 Winter] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Saphrax
One/Two-word description of Magic: Decorative flames
Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item? No
-- If no: Part of the new character joining incentive
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval and recorded it under the Magic Records.

Signed: Zombie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Zombie / @Saphrax, passive magic was approved and added to the Records page! You may now begin writing him IC'ly with his flaming feathers passive magic.
Zombie
- giving second chances