Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - to extend help [ all ]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
TENDER HEART

Denocte couldn't have been the only one hit, and she refused to sit back and sequester away and not reach out aid to others. So, the Champion had packed her small satchel with herbs and scrolls and rations, and had started on her journey. A journey to take her to other courts, to explore ties with them and hopefully mend what had once been so frayed to the point of near destruction. It might not have been her exact job, but she was a Champion of Wisdom, and took it upon herself to at least offer some sort of help where she could.

Whether they took it or not was up to them.

Dawn Court smelled of smoke, and had charred remains of forest here and there, something that alarmed the speckled woman as she had trekked through the paths, reminding her of the burning of Arma. She doubted it was dragon caused, however, and she had picked up her pace, her hooves leading her rapidly through until she had reached the citadel. There, she had discovered, were a people coughing and sooty, a people that were recovering from fires, and her ears went back, wings flickering.

Quickly, she scanned about, frowning. "Is there anything I can do?" she asked, her voice hushed. "I come from Denocte, the Champion of Wisdom. It seems we were not the only ones with a disaster. I have come to offer my help as best I can." And to extend a proverbial olive branch, in some way.

Denocte had done much in its past, though they had changed now, with their new regime.

@any  || this is post-SWP, she's coming to check in on everyone!