Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - mending the frayed [ all ]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Araxes

ARAXES
TENDER HEART

Denocte couldn't have been the only one hit, and she refused to sit back and sequester away and not reach out aid to others. So, the Champion had packed her small satchel with herbs and scrolls and rations, and had started on her journey. A journey to take her to other courts, to explore ties with them and hopefully mend what had once been so frayed to the point of near destruction. It might not have been her exact job, but she was a Champion of Wisdom, and took it upon herself to at least offer some sort of help where she could.

Whether they took it or not was up to them.

The Dusk Court was... soggy. She had seen many a sinkhole on her way, and avoided as much as she could, ears back, feathers flared. Terrastella was known for its healing, but that didn't mean they didn't need help, and she had been trekking herself near and far from her home to offer every bit of help she could. The disaster of Novus seemed to be over, for now. It was at least something they could find a temporary solace in, that they were safe. At least.. for a while.

She halted as she came upon the capital, ears flicking, and she blinked, glancing around. "..is the regime here? The council? Can I help anyone? I come from Denocte, bearing help to the best of my ability. I am Araxes, Champion of Wisdom." She only hoped she could do.. something. Even if it was just a friendly gesture to offer help to them.

@ any || this is post-SWP, she's coming to check in on everyone!