Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 503
▶ Season || Spring
▶ Temp || 43℉ (8℃) - 70℉ (21℃)
▶ Weather || The weather radar really does seem to be off the charts lately...
I wonder what's going on? (#15-19)

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Pavetta

Member of the Season
Nestle

Thread of the Season
A land of absence
and root and stone

Pair of the Season
Bexley and Acton

Quote of the Season
"And all the while her mind, her blood, her fierce and fearless heart was singing, singing, singing." — Shrike in We're under attack!

see here for nominations

DISCORD

- character quiz!
griffin — OOC Account Signos: 130
▶ Played by griffin [pm] Posts: 28 — Threads: 3
▶ [Female [She/Her/Hers] ] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 2 [Year 501 Spring] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Heyo! It’s been a long time since we’ve had any sort of character quiz, and there’s a few new faces around. I thought it was a good time to get to know your characters. J

What Westeros family/house would they be part of, and why? (Feel free to substitute/add Harry Potter):

Do they have a theme song? If so, what?

Who is their on-site crush?

Given a completely free day (no disasters, no meetings), what could they be found doing – and with who?

Question for players – what is your dream plot? Either with a current Novus character, or in general.

Feel free to add another question with your answer, if you like!

Asterion — Dusk Court Sovereign Signos: 175
▶ Played by Griffin [PM] Posts: 197 — Threads: 22
▶ Male [He/Him/His] Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 56
▶ 6 [Year 496 Winter] Active Magic: Water Manipulation
▶ 16 hh Bonded: Cirrus (Pallas's Gull)
What Westeros family/house would they be part of, and why?
Asterion would for sure be a Stark - he often takes things too seriously, is Lawful Good, and believes in a noble morality that isn't always the most effective way of getting things done (and sometimes makes him come off as a wet blanket).

No theme song per se, but I do have a lot of playlists for him! He really likes Oats in the Water by Ben Howard, and a lot of Keaton Henson when he's feeling particularly emotive.

Ahh. Whatever girl is talking to him at the moment xD He's easily flustered. But Moira is definitely occupying his thoughts (when there aren't swp things going on)

Given a completely free day (no disasters, no meetings), what could they be found doing – and with who?
Probably exploring with Eik! He also spends a lot of time at the seashore (surprise surprise), daydreaming with Cirrus.

Question for players – what is your dream plot? Either with a current Novus character, or in general.
HmmmMmm. Like everyone I love a good love plot (the whole Bexley and Acton saga has been SO FUN) but lately I've kinda been jonesing for a plot like Javert and Jean ValJean from Les Miserables. I'd also love to somehow get involved with a bad guy/dark dealings...love that epic, over-the top inter-character drama.

Moira — Night Court Caretaker Signos: 730
▶ Played by e-cho [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 8
▶ Female [she/her/hers] Hth: 13 — Atk: 7 — Exp: 10
▶ 5 [Year 498 Spring] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 15.2 hh Bonded: N/A
What Westeros family/house would they be part of, and why? (Feel free to substitute/add Harry Potter):
- switchin this to HP because I haven't kept up with GoT TnT
- Mo would most definitely be in Ravenclaw ! She adores learning and absorbing new information (aside from history ew) and has a lot of knowledge to share if she likes you. Quick on her feet and quicker to think of something or another, she bites back when necessary and pursues what she wants to (like all those tropes where Ravenclaws are super smart but only excel if they're interested in the subject. that's her.).

- ahhh no ? maybe one day ! (suggestions are open ovo)

- just one ? ahh
- currently she's got a thing for asterion and eik (what stellar cuties amirite?), but caine is really under her skin when he infringes on her territory.

- Snuggled up next to Mr. Perfect sipping tea and reading a book with Neerja her tiger-to-be ! Preferably there'd be a fireplace to be next to as well, can't have her getting cold feet.

- Ohhhh, I'm a sucker for romance, but I also adore juicy drama ! Getting mixed up in the middle of what's right and wrong, being so torn you have to destroy a little bit of yourself and there's no good way out, I like to make them feel and know they're alive in all the worst ways. c: There are no rainbows without a little rain (or thunderbirds /shrug) !

Eros — Dawn Court Commoner Signos: 1,015
▶ Played by aimless [PM] Posts: 28 — Threads: 2
▶ Male [he/him/his] Hth: 16 — Atk: 4 — Exp: 13
▶ 8 [Year 495 Spring] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 14.2 hh Bonded: N/A
- according to my research (with absolutely no got knowledge), either a targaryen or lannister; guessing the former bc of their looks c'x
- harry potter would be hufflepuff

- many songs; all on his playlist
- i listen to cocaine model, just a lover, and arty boy the most when trying to get inspiration for him c:

- aion obv

- um, prob something gross on a beach w aion (sorry)

- marriage of my forever favorites ;u;

Rae — OOC Account Signos: 0
▶ Played by Rae [pm] Posts: 26 — Threads: 2
▶ [Female] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 1 [Year 501 Summer] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
I love this, thank you Griffin! I'm doing all my characters ^^

Eik - Reed! (Basically Stark but more reclusive and less well known is how I think of the Reeds. Also less "proper") with just a pinch of Targaryen madness.
Raam - Proobably Arryn for his haughtiness. Or Martell because I see him most at home in Dorne.
Sitka I am bringing in soon so I'll do her too. She'd be house Bolton :/ or Martell because she'd live in Dorne too (I love dorne).

Eik has a lot of songs of the moment but no enduring theme song.
Raam: same
Sitka: Femininile for now

Eik: Isra and Moira right now <3 but there's also Indra and Seree and secretly Seraphina but he would never admit it to himself
Raam: nobody!
Sitka isn't here yet but I think she'd for sure have googly eyes for avdotya

Eik: Wandering the canyons looking at rocks by himself. Or writing bad poetry that he immediately burns. Or if he's not in Solterra, beach day with Asterion!
Raam: Running around feeling alive, preferably with a pretty lady or lad
Sitka: mischief, probably

Well I want Sitka to be a dream walker and I am very excited to have threads that take place entirely in a dream! (you could say... this is literally... a dream plot). I don't plot often or well, but when I do I like my characters to lose something >:D I also enjoy big plots involving conflict between two groups! Like the Davke/Solterra drama was fab, I would have liked to play that out more.

Muirgen — OOC Account Signos: 1,130
▶ Played by Muirgen [pm] Posts: 2 — Threads: 0
▶ [Female [She/Her/Hers]] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 0 [Year 502 Fall] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Uhhh haven't kept up with GoT unfortunately buuuuut
El Toro - Gryffindor (he a secret coward sometimes tho...idk)
Mesyni - ...slytherin....?????????????

El Toro - actually super recent for him (as in, yesterday? this morning but 3am?) but it's a song I've loved for a long time; You Think You're Tough (u can watch the vid but it's full of men in tiny underwear...so this is just the album pic ;; )
Mesyni - Primadonna Girl! (oops, both songs feature vids of dudes in underwear! ;) )

None for both....but..............open......

El Toro - flirting with girls, showing off his muscles, sparring with other dudes to show off his muscles to girls, or wandering alone lamenting his existence
Mesnyi - chillin in some noble's villa with a (sometimes) platonic harem of pretty ppl, covered in jewelry and perfume and being fed grapes by the manservant

El Toro - UHHHH GOSH I would love for toro to undergo just. incredible emotional upheaval and pain. like. he needs to work some stuff out and boy. i would love big drama. romance. big drama romance. conflict! he doesn't know he can like dudes yet ;) he hasn't been really forced out of his shell yet (don't @ me for my [lack of] activity) but theres so much potential with everyone he's meeting and whos here. i really want to destroy him and then put him back together sloppily again. bc he ain't sloppy enough.
Mesnyi - uh,, well tbh i had a blast for the 2 seconds that mesnyi accidentally became queen on another site. but that was also more involved in the role too so like...i'm not sure how mesnyi performs under conflict (aside from leaving), so I'd really like to see her act out her ideal lifestyle before hecking it up. not sure how yet. I don't have a desire to torture her like I do with toro but pls...convince me....