Welcome
Hello There, Guest!
- Register

Current

Current Novus date and time is

▶ Year || 503
▶ Season || Summer
▶ Temp || 74℉ (℃) - 100℉ (℃)
▶ Weather || The weather radar really does seem to be off the charts lately...
I wonder what's going on? (#23-26)

Spotlight

Character of the Season
El Toro

Member of the Season
Griffin

Thread of the Season
Bring Me Thunder; Bring Me Steel

Pair of the Season
Eik and Isra

Quote of the Season
"Her mother lives all in day, her father all in night, and Apolonia straddles the thin, dusky line halving her heart with not so much grace - startling awake in the middle of the night or at the crack of dawn, trying to find some way to compromise." — Apolonia in
The Vine & The Rain & The Light

see here for nominations

DISCORD

OOC - Join Novus' Staff Team!
sid — Administrator Signos: 3,983
▶ Played by sid [PM] Posts: 122 — Threads: 14
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 22 [Year 481 Spring] Active Magic: sees through skin.
▶ 8 hh Bonded:

Moderator Applications

Good morning/afternoon/evening you wonderful Novusians! In light of our beautiful @Lauren stepping down from her duties for the time being and the activity around site picking up, we're looking to recruit some more moderators!

We don't have a specific number of mods in mind, so we'll review every application carefully to find the best fit! We're looking to recruit some new mods within the next 2-3 weeks, so check out the deets and send those apps in c:

I hope you're excited, 'cause we are! Think you wanna join our staff team? Read on!!

Your primary roles would include:

• Reviewing new character applications
  • Processing update requests like EXP, rank, thread archivals, etc
  • Addressing questions, concerns, and site bugs
  • Judging battles

If you show interest in taking on new roles down the road, staff are more than willing to discuss options!

Moderators do receive a stipend! For every month that you are on staff, you will receive 75 signos for your hard work and responsibilities!

Please PM OR DM your application to any admin (@sid, @kay, or @inkbone)!

Via Novus PM:
Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">MODERATOR APPLICATION</font></div>

1. Do you have any staff experience on other sites?

2. Is there anyone we can contact from another site for a reference on you?

3. What could we expect your typical schedule/level of activity to be?

4. Please look over the posted list of roles/duties! How confident are you in being able to handle those additional responsibilities?

5. Do you feel more comfortable performing OOC and record-keeping responsibilities (ex: updates and character applications), or IC and creative duties (ex: brainstorming and implementing events and SWPS)?

<b><u>By submitting this, I understand it is up to staff discretion to choose moderators</u></b>: USERNAME HERE

</blockquote></blockquote>

Via Discord DM:
Code:
__MODERATOR APPLICATION__

**1. Do you have any staff experience on other sites?** ANSWER HERE

**2. Is there anyone we can contact from another site for a reference on you?** ANSWER HERE

**3. What could we expect your typical schedule/level of activity to be?** ANSWER HERE

**4. Please look over the posted list of roles/duties! How confident are you in being able to handle those additional responsibilities?** ANSWER HERE

**5. Do you feel more comfortable performing OOC and record-keeping responsibilities (ex: updates and character applications), or IC and creative duties (ex: brainstorming and implementing events and SWPS)?** ANSWER HERE

*By submitting this, I understand it is up to staff discretion to choose moderators*: NOVUS USERNAME HERE

Staff reserve the right to contact staff from other sites applicants have been a part of. Staff will carefully review every application in its entirety to select the best fit for the position, and will be happy to explain to anyone why they were not chosen--just ask!

sid — Administrator Signos: 3,983
▶ Played by sid [PM] Posts: 122 — Threads: 14
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: ∞ — Atk: ∞ — Exp:
▶ 22 [Year 481 Spring] Active Magic: sees through skin.
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Moderators have been chosen! A warm welcome to @nestle and @aimless to the team, and a big thank you to everyone who applied! We really loved looking over the applications and seeing y'all's love for novus <3

Click the link above to see a more detailed announcement and a personal message from one of the admins!