[ CLOSED♥ ] NOVUS rpg
Restricted Item Redemption - Outfits - Printable Version

+- [ CLOSED♥ ] NOVUS rpg (https://novus-rpg.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://novus-rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Maintenance (https://novus-rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Item Redemptions (https://novus-rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+---- Thread: Restricted Item Redemption - Outfits (/showthread.php?tid=2110)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - Jetsam - 05-28-2019

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Jetsam
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? no
-- If no: march/may incentive: medic rank

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: Princeley~

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@princeley / @jetsam - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - Callynite - 06-08-2019

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Callynite
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? YES

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of Outfit: A Dark Green Traveling Cloak with white trim falling to character's knees, and closed at chest with a black, green and white amulet and feather fashioning.

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: @Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Callynite - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - Sigrun - 07-14-2019

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Sigrun
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? NO
-- If no: march/july Medic Rank Joining incentive

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of Outfit: Alligator skin decorated in bone and feather worn over her rump and a mask made from a large alligator skull, painted and wreathed on brown and red feathers.

Agreement

Signed: Laine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Laine / @sigrun - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - Baphomet - 08-03-2019

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Baphomet
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No
-- If no: Incentive for joining, march/may 2019 dawn court merchant

Brief Description of Outfit: A 24 inch long crimson cowl scarf.

Agreement

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @baphomet - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - Atlaas - 10-21-2019

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Atlaas
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No
-- If no: Incentive - march/october incentive for merchant

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement

Signed: Teal

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Teal / @Atlaas - Outfit and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - Katerina - 10-27-2019

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Katerina
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yessir! 
-- If no: 

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Indeed!
Brief Description of Outfit: A rich, deep-red velvet cloak.

Agreement

Signed: RB

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@redandblack / @Katerina - Outfit approved and sent and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

OUTFIT - Emersyn - 12-21-2019

Redeeming Outfit

Information

Character receiving Outfit: @Emersyn

Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? YES

-- If no: N/A

Brief Description of Outfit:A set of flying wings that carries its wearer in a leather harness.

Agreement

Signed: Sea

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sea / @Emersyn - Outfit approved and sent and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - Pilate - 12-28-2019

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Pilate
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes
-- If no:

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: White linen tunic with gold clasp.

Agreement

Signed: RB

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@redandblack / @Pilate - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - Jask - 01-20-2020

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @jask
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? yes!
-- If no: x

Brief Description of Outfit: Gold-rimmed red robes and a black leather collar

Agreement

Signed: @Cannon

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Cannon / @jask - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Outfits - Adonai - 04-18-2020

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Adonai
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? yes
-- If no:

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of Outfit: Thin braided gold threaded with raw teardrop sapphires drape harness-like over his head and chest.

Agreement

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @Adonai - Outfit approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!