[ CLOSED♥ ] NOVUS rpg
Restricted Item Redemption - Armor - Printable Version

+- [ CLOSED♥ ] NOVUS rpg (https://novus-rpg.net)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (https://novus-rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Maintenance (https://novus-rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Item Redemptions (https://novus-rpg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=81)
+---- Thread: Restricted Item Redemption - Armor (/showthread.php?tid=69)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Armor - Pangaea - 09-06-2021

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Pangaea
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? yes
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN IT? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, LINK MUST BE INCLUDED

Description of Armor: gold and amber gauntlets upon her forelimbs and wings.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's Armor once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using Armor other than the one described in my profile, my purchased item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Armor in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the item.

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Pangaea, armor approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item ICly.

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Armor - Vreis - 10-04-2021

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Vreis
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? YES
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN IT? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, LINK MUST BE INCLUDED

Description of Armor: Leather chest piece, face piece and leg guards, and a black cloak and rapier
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's Armor once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using Armor other than the one described in my profile, my purchased item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Armor in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the item.

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Vreis, armor approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item ICly.

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Armor - Antiope - 01-17-2022

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Antiope
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? No - transferred from OOC
-- If no: 2020 Advent Calendar

Description of Armor: Metal face and leg shields, fabric sash and wooden shield
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement

Signed: Katherine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Antiope, armor approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item ICly.

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Armor - Fang - 04-14-2022

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Fang
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? No, transferred from OOC
-- If no: 2021 Advent Calendar

Description of Armor: Batwing-themed chest guards of bronze and black opal stones, trimmed with fiery silk tassels.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement

Signed: reli

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@reli / @Fang, armor approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item ICly.

RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Armor - Uzuri - 04-20-2022

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Uzuri
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? YES
-- If no: <3

Description of Armor: Damascus plate armor

Agreement

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Uzuri, armor approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item ICly.