Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Outfits

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 11
Signos: 601,303
Official Novus Account

RESTRICTED ITEM REDEMPTION
Outfits

Once you have purchased an Outfit from the Agora, you must respond to this thread with the correct form below in order to have your item recognized. For more information on the restricted item process, please read this guidebook page.

If you need to update an item, please visit this thread.

Outfit (Original Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Outfit</font></div></center>

<u><b>Information</b></u>
<b>Character receiving Outfit:</b> LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT
<b>Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

<b>Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out?</b> YES OR NO
<b>Brief Description of Outfit:</b> A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ITEM ITSELF, 1 SENTENCE OR LESS

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

<b>Signed:</b> YOUR OOC NAME

~~~
</blockquote></blockquote>

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Avdotya
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item. 

Signed: Kay!

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@kay / @Avdotya - outfit approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing her with the bearskin in posts.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @kay when the Restricted Item Redemption Threads were split. Original form posted: 08/31/17

Pavetta

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @pavetta
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No
-- If no: Caretaker Incentive for joining a caretaker back when I joined Pavetta, forgot to claim it c:
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes, will be providing image reference soon

Agreement

Signed: Pres

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Pres / @Pavetta - outfit approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing her with the outfit in all future posts.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @Pres when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 05/15/18

Soleil

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Soleil
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? YES
-- If no:
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement

Signed: Distant

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Distant / @Soleil - outfit approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing her with the outfit in all future posts.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @distant when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 06/05/18

Avdotya

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Avdotya
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes indeed
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement

Signed: Kay

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Avdotya / @kay - your outfit has been approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing her with the outfit in all future posts.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @kay when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 07/12/18

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 45 — Threads: 5
Signos: 15
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Erd
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yessum
-- If no:
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yessum, vol. 2

Agreement

Signed: @Sparrow the Garbage Queen

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Erd / @Sparrow - your outfit has been approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing him with the outfit in all future posts.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @Sparrow when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 08/12/18

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 40 — Threads: 5
Signos: 5
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Ard
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yessum
-- If no:
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yessum, vol. 2

Agreement

Signed: @Sparrow the Garbage Queen

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Ard / @Sparrow - your outfit has been approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing him with the outfit in all future posts.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @Sparrow when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 08/12/18

Rannveig

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Rannveig
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? yes
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Agreement

Signed: avis

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Avis / @Rannveig - outfit approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing her with the outfit in posts.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @Avis when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 08/21/17

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 99 — Threads: 13
Signos: 1,000
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Theodosia
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? yes
-- If no:

Brief Description of Outfit: full outfit -- In addition to the roses and decorations in her hair, Theodosia often wears a white fur collar that latches around her neck, which holds up a sheer lavender veil that falls over her haunches. From the chest fastener dangles several more of the rose quartz decorations on silver chains, which often clink against each other and announce her presence.

Agreement

Signed: Bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Theodosia - outfit approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing her with the outfit in posts.

she wasn't looking for a knight,
she was looking for a sword.

Rufio

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Rufio
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No
-- If no: Merchant joining bonus (march 2019)

Brief Description of Outfit: Series of chains/face plate (decorative only, not armor)

Agreement

Signed: Firefly

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @rufio - outfit approved and added to the Records! You have been sent the Outfit item and may now begin writing him with the outfit in his posts.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »