Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 11
Signos: 601,303
Official Novus Account

RESTRICTED ITEM REDEMPTION
Accessories

Once you have purchased an accessory from the Agora, you must respond to this thread with the correct form below in order to have your item recognized. For more information on the restricted item process, please read this guidebook page.

If you need to update an item, please visit this thread.

Accessory (Original Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Accessory</font></div></center>

<u><b>Information</b></u>
<b>Character receiving the Accessory:</b> @NAME - LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT
<b>Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

<b>Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out?</b> UNDER THE SPECIALTIES TAB, YES OR NO
<b>Brief Description of Accessory:</b> A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ITEM ITSELF, 1 SENTENCE OR LESS

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Accessories. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the accessory in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval.

<b>Signed:</b> YOUR OOC NAME

~~~
</blockquote></blockquote>

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 12
Signos: 5
Dawn Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  14 [Year 497 Spring]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Accessory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Mesnyi
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? YES
-- If no: n/a

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Accessory: A glass violin and bow capable of playing itself or via telepathy, with a cushioned case covered in an ever-changing ornate fabric.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Accessories. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the accessory in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval.

Signed: Muirgen

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Muirgen / @Mesnyi - accessory approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing her with the violin + case in posts.

"You see, women are like fires, like flames. Some women are like candles, bright and friendly. Some are like single sparks, or embers, like fireflies for chasing on summer nights. Some are like campfires, all light and heat for a night and willing to be left after. Some women are like hearthfires, not much to look at but underneath they are all warm red coal that burns a long, long while."

[Image: 26y3cfu.png]
tracker
plotter
please tag the proper character for replies

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 18 — Threads: 3
Signos: 20
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  14.3 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Umbra (Pygmy Dragon)

Redeeming Accesory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Runaveig
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? Yes.
-- If no:

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes.
Brief Description of Accessory: A silk shawl that can be worn various ways, attached to a vibrant flower. Most often the shawl is worn tossed across Runaveig's shoulder, left to trail behind her as she walks.

Agreement

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Runaveig - accessory approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing her with the shawl in her posts.

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Caine

Redeeming Accesory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Caine
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? yes (also Enchanted Item has been purchased)
-- If no:

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of Accessory: A black silk scarf that's called the 'cloak of shadows' - when activated, bleeds shadows to encase the wearer in completely.

Agreement

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @caine - Accessory + enchantment have been approved and added to the Records! You may now use the item ICly.

Anatoly

Redeeming Accesory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @anatoly
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? Yes
-- If no: n/a

Brief Description of Accessory: Two gold collars, one much slimmer than the other, the larger of which has a hook to clip decorations on.

Agreement

Signed: Eleven

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@eleven / @anatoly - Additional accessory approved with your character's application and added to the Records! You may begin to RP with your character's Accessory.

Llewelyn

Redeeming Accesory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Llewelyn
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? YES
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of Accessory: Goldleaf/filigree paint applied to upper right leg and lower left leg each day.

Agreement

Signed: Eris

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Eris / @llewelyn - Accessory approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their body paint!

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 79 — Threads: 19
Signos: 440
Inactive Character

Redeeming Accesory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Septimus
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? Yes
-- If no: 

Brief Description of Accessory: A leather satchel worn behind the wings, filled with notebooks and other scholarly supplies. 

Agreement

Signed: @Jeanne

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jeanne / @Septimus - Accessory approved and added to the Records upon character acceptance; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their accessory!

AND RARELY, IF THE WOOD ACCEPTS THE BLADE WITHOUT CONDITIONS
the two pieces keep their balance in spite of the blow

please tag Septimus! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Played by Offline Cannon [PM] Posts: 14 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Redeeming Accesory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Hugo
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? yes

Brief Description of Accessory: Leather tool bags, suspended over the back and buckled to chest and waist.

Agreement

Signed: @Cannon

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Cannon / @Hugo - Accessory approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their accessory!

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 5 — Threads: 2
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Redeeming Accessory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Amunemhet
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? No
-- If no: Received as a prize in the Christmas 2019 advent, the item is on my OOC account already

Brief Description of Accessory: A satin swath of fabric he uses both as fashion and to protect his tail from the wind and sand in Solterra.

Agreement

Signed: Katherine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Amunemhet - Accessory approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their accessory!

[Image: 21688264_2Zx.png]
we're the chosen ones
the children of the sun

Euryale

Redeeming Accesory

Information
Character receiving the Accessory: @Euryale
Have you purchased the 'Accessory' item? yes

Brief Description of Accessory: A long, jade-blue scarf (ribbon, really).

Agreement

Signed: @inkbone on behalf of @Aurora

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Aurora / @Euryale - Accessory approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their accessory!

This was posted on behalf of Aurora while cleaning up records; enchanted item redemption for this item was posted, but not the accessory redemption.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »