Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Active Magic

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline wild / jet [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 205
Dusk Court Bard
Male [He/him]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: Glamour  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Pavarotti
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item?  NO
-- If no: Free joining item

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes to staff-written: Past
-- If yes to staff-written: Go wild!!!
-- If yes to staff-written: I want whoever writes the quest to have MASSIVE fun.

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Glamour
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Yes
-- If yes, give a brief description: Pavarotti's markings and eyes glitch at random; white dots appearing and disappearing at random just enough to make the observer question their own eyes. His eyes occasionally seem to have flecks in them. 
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Dusk is a court focused on secrecy, while glamours conceal secrets. 

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Wildandfree / Jet

~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@wildandfree / @Pavarotti - Active Magic approved and added to the Records! Discipuli item has been sent. You may write them IC'ly with their new magic. +1EXP has been redeemed for gaining interactive agora item.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this can be found here. Once you respond, you may claim the additional EXP by posting in the EXP Updates thread!

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 10
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Cicatrix
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? yes
-- If no: --

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? no
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? ---
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? ---
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? ---

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: gravity manipulation
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? yes
-- If yes, give a brief description: low gravity field around them constantly, creating a very eerie illusion of weightlessness
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? yes
How does the Magic relate to your Court? ---

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Kaiju

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Kaiju / @Cicatrix - Active magic approved, item sent and added to the Records! +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member has declined quest.

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Caelum
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? YES
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES - Staff Written - Combined w/ Passive Magic Quest please :)
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No where in specific
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? No real preference, other something that would be like a coming of age situation. Caelum's magic, like her immortality, are tied in closely to her being a fae-horse, and as such, I'd like it to be something like a coming of age, and BAM.

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Breath of Life
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? YES
-- If yes, give a brief description: Flowers growing in her hair, that 'shed off' petals as she walks.
How does the Magic relate to your Court? The very essence, breath of life, healing and rejuvenating of the natural world. It is protection and defense at the very core of the idea. The ability to protect and heal, to defend with nature, by keeping the world thriving, by keeping others healthy, by keeping Night Court ALIVE.

Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Caelum - Active Magic approved and added to the Records! Vexillum item has been sent. You may write them IC'ly with their new magic. +1EXP has been redeemed for gaining interactive agora item.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this is pending. You will be notified when it becomes available.

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 42 — Threads: 17
Signos: 215
Day Court Merchant
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Heat Manipulation  |    Bonded: Enyo (Indoraptor)

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Leviathan
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yes
-- If no: --

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? --
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? --
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? --

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Heat Manipulation
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? No
-- If yes, give a brief description: --
How does the Magic relate to your Court? I mean it's heat.. and Solterra is heat and Day.

Agreement

Signed: Kai

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Kaiju / @Leviathan - Active magic approved, item sent and added to the Records! +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 14 — Threads: 4
Signos: 10
Night Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  15 [Year 495 Fall]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Clairvoyance  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Io Kairavi
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item?NO
-- If no: Free restricted item for joining

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Clairvoyance
-- If yes, give a brief description: MUST BE RELATED IN SOME FASHION AND MAKE SENSE, CANNOT BE ACTIVELY CONTROLLED, MUST BE WRITTEN OUT IN PROFILE TOO
How does the Magic relate to your Court? 

Agreement

Signed: Briallu

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Briallu / @Io Kairavi - Active magic approved, item sent and added to the Records! +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Io's moon marking is on her left hip only and her burn scar on her right shoulder
I sing in Greek and I pray in Latin,
I ache in a language so old that even the earth no longer remembers; 
so dead that it has returned to dust.

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @‘Polar North’
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yep
-- If no: N/a

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes, member written short please <3
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? N/a
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/a
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? N/a

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation
-- If yes, give a brief description: Pol's magic and desire to heal has had an effect on her blood itself. Her blood has taken on some of the healing magic her active possess, and can cause flesh wounds (scratches, cuts, etc) to heal with just the application of her own blood. This has a most notable effect on her own body - where she auto heals small wounds on her own skin, working through all epidermis levels (but no deeper, having no effect on muscle, or bones).
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yep
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Pol is passionate, almost obsessed with protecting and healing those that are around her. She wants to be the best healer she can possibly be, and in doing so has found that her innate magic is equipped to help her with said task. While she is willing to heal any that come to her for aid, she has become rather devoted to her goddess and court.

Agreement

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Polar North - Active magic approved, Vexillum item sent and added to the Records! +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Member will be writing own quest.

Played by Offline Lunar [PM] Posts: 3 — Threads: 2
Signos: 265
Night Court Scholar
Female [She/Her]  |  12 [Year 498 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 32  |    Active Magic: Telepathy  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Yvtala
-- If no:

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Active Magic?

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Telepathy
-- If yes, give a brief description:
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Yvtala uses her telepathy most as protection and a way to be watchful over those she cares about. Exchanging information privately is the way she is able to warn of any danger that might be lurking.

Agreement

Signed: @fadedstarss

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@fadedstarss / @Yvtala - Active magic approved, Discipuli item sent and added to the Records! +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 16 — Threads: 4
Signos: 0
Night Court Citizen
Male [He/Him]  |  7 [Year 503 Summer]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: Charismatic Influence  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Reinhart
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No thank you <3
-- If yes to staff-written: N/A

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Charismatic Influence
-- If yes, give a brief description: Charismatic Aura
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Reinhart often uses his magic for protection or for the benefit of those who do not have much in the way of resources.

Agreement

Signed: @Elidhu

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Elidhu / @Reinhart - Active magic approved, Discipuli item sent and added to the Records! +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 2
Signos: 20
Nigh Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  11 [Year 499 Summer]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 27  |    Active Magic: Mage  |    Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Savannah
-- If no: ----

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes to staff-written: --
-- If yes to staff-written: ---
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? --

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Mage
-- If yes, give a brief description: Mage Sight - Able to see magic
How does the Magic relate to your Court? There is little that is more mysterious, but all inclusive as magic. Able to defend, and protect, and yet able to obscure the mind so thoroughly. More so than that, it's a magic about passion, about doing something more, producing something more, and with the way this stallion uses to aid and assist others through the creation of items and artifacts, it's of little surprise that it would be a boon to the court who believes in protecting and showing devotion to the rest of their citizens with in Night.

Agreement

Signed: Dyzzie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dyzzie / @Savannah - Active magic approved, Discipuli item sent and added to the Records! +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Briallu [PM] Posts: 21 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,440
Dusk Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  8 [Year 502 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: Dark Matter Manipulation  |    Bonded: Eomer (Eastern Snow Dragon)

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Elain

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? NO
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? 
-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? 

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Dark Cosmic Matter Manipulation
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? YES OR NO, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INCLUDE THE PARVUS MAGIC - ITS A BONUS
-- If yes, give a brief description: MUST BE RELATED IN SOME FASHION AND MAKE SENSE, CANNOT BE ACTIVELY CONTROLLED, MUST BE WRITTEN OUT IN PROFILE TOO
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? YES
How does the Magic relate to your Court? In truth her magic is in no way related to her court, it is anything but a magic that would be modest, shy, or anything related to the healing aspect in their solar court description. But I think the way she would strive to try and learn how to use it would fit their ideals, I think that she would strive to learn how to pinpoint it drawing on rocks instead of living things so that she could help protect others or just help in general.

Agreement

Signed: Briallu
~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Briallu / @Elain - Active magic approved, Discipuli item sent and added to the Records! +1EXP for gaining has been awarded.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Mild force & magic permitted within reason
Gather courage like wildflowers

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »