Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - From one queen to another (Cally x Uzi)

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Uzuri

« My Heart Belongs to my Court »

Dawn court… Last time the multi-hued mare had been in the court, she had been attending the union reception for her beloved brother. He and Callynite were as perfect for each other as any she had witnessed. The idea of her roguish brother actually settling down was hilarious, but yet fit so perfectly to the stallion. Or stag as things had changed for him. It was still so odd to say she was sibling to the Queen of Dawn’s mate… Particularly with the changes. 

Heck, last time she had been here, she had been a mere blacksmith. Now she was a queen and making decisions for an entire court. A small sigh escaped her lips and caught her bonded’s attention. The maned wolf was subdued, but happy, as she strode beside the mare. 

"Is all well, my lady?" Neema asked softly, touching her muzzle to the mare’s shoulder. Uzi laughed and shook her head. "I am fine… just thinking as we walk. The changes that have happened since I was last here is rather shocking to really think about." She answered as they neared the seat of Cally’s power. 

Seeing the guards, she dipped her head respectfully and stopped. "I am here to speak with Callynite." She said simply, her head raising as she reminded herself that she was a queen as well. 

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Callynite
Notes: Just a quick thread so that they can chat as actual equals <3
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in
because it's cold outside, cold outside, it's cold outside

Callynite

share with me the secrets that you kept in
because it's cold inside, cold inside, it's cold inside

The fawn that danced at the queen's side was wearing her emotions thin. No, not just thin; she was beginning to wonder if she'd have to encase him in a dome of vines just to curb his desire to explore. The fact that he was well aware that Delumine was her court - and that the very plants of the court where happy to keep him company made it worse. Still even with the exhaustion that lined her features, there was warmth in her gaze, a smile on her muzzle as she traveled through the courtyards next to the onyx fawn who could be the son of only one stallion-turned-buck.

However noise ahead alerted her to something new, almost as quickly as the ley lines illuminated the unfamiliar, but familiar energy source. Instantly Diesel was gently pushed just behind her, and the doe approached with a determined step before visibly relaxing at the sound of another's voice, a familiar 'other'. "At ease. She is family." She calls out, as she rounds the edge of the garden and into the area with the guards and Uzuri, "Though, we'll have to work on how you should announce yourself." She teased her sister-in-law, "Might have gotten them to accept your demands faster if you'd informed them you where now Queen of Terrastella." Those words had the guards who had been previously denying the unfamiliar pegasus practically falling over themselves.

Actions that sent Diesel into giggles, as he dived beneath his mother's belly to peer at Uzi from between her forelegs, his expression curious and wide eyed, "Would you rather speak inside, or outside? The gardens are looking lovely lately - and we might get more peace outside where he can run and explore." She added, pushing the fawn forward from between her forelimbs, "Diesel, this is your Aunt Uzuri. She's your father's sister. Uzi, this is Diesel. Coy's and my first born."

and your slowly shaking finger tips
show that you're scared like me so

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Uzuri
Notes: <3

let's pretend we're alone
and i know you may be scared
and i know we're unprepared
but i don't care

Artwork ©Bingo

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Uzuri

« My Heart Belongs to my Court »

Uzi laughed as she watched Cally approach. She eyed the guards as she stepped closer. "While likely true, the idea of visiting my family as a queen is... odd. Heck... The idea of Coy being the consort of another is hilarious. Who would have thought that he would settle down and be happy beside such a powerful being." She teased the doe as she watched the young buck.

"The gardens would be lovely." She answered as she watched Neema step closer and sniff at the youngling. "Hello Diesel. It is a pleasure to meet you." She said warmly before looking up at Cally. "He definitely took much from his father, didnt he? Please tell me he isnt nearly as vain and obnoxious." She laughed as she stepped closer and nuzzled the doe warmly.

"How have you been? It feels like a lifetime ago when you two celebrated your union." Uzi asked as she watched Neema seem to fold inwards in her excitement to greet the fawn. The canid seemed to be permanently a puppy and the idea of someone her size to play with was making her wiggle insanely.

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Callynite
Notes: Just a quick thread so that they can chat as actual equals <3
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios