Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Judged  - let me help those feathers fly

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

Battle Type: Battle.
Prize: Experience and a big, shiny trophy of a dick.
Contact Made: Yes, message via Discord PM.

Character #1: @Torstein
Bonded: None.
Magic: Discipuli Telemanipulation. Able to read people's basic intentions.
Armor: None.
Weapons: None.

Character #2: @Aion
Bonded: None.
Magic: None.
Armor: None.
Weapons: None.

⚔  in these silences, something may rise  ⚔

The quiet still of the rising sun drug lazily across the sky, the bright colors beating the clouds into a orange-tinted red. And just as lazily as the sun, the large stallion trekked his way across the hole-pocketed dirt of the battlefield, the soil compacted over time by vicious hooves, bodily fluids, and now his own hefty weight.

Crimson eyes glanced down to the war-torn soil, one hoof perched precariously on the edge of a long-abandoned gopher hole... and while at first he was concerned that this place was less than fit for him to use as any sort of battle ground, he found himself chuckling. It just so happened that his hooves were even larger than the gopher holes themselves, eliminating a good majority of his own risk - but still not quite guaranteeing his safety.

Messily braided tail smacked impatiently at his hocks, and his eyes peeled up away from the soil and its imperfections. Instead, he proceeded forward - towards the center of the makeshift arena. It was oddly quiet, but Tor was not stupid; he knew there was someone always lurking along the edges, tucked away with in the forest as they waited for their opportunity to strike. He was not at all scared of that idea.

Ombre ears slipped back to rest flat against the crown of his horns as he peered about the arena. He knew he smelled someone familiar.

"Come out, feathers," came the low rumble, eyes scanning the tree-line, just looking for any sign of the white stallion. "You're not as quiet as you like to think you are," came the rolling chuckle, hearty and deep within his throat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Action. Thoughts. "Speech."

Reference Image - - chest cavity: TIGHTLY CLOSED - - 275 words - - code Ⓒ inkbone

Summary: Tor walks into Bellum, inspects the gopher holes, and then proceeds to the center of the arena. He calls out to Aion, who he knows is waiting somewhere in the shadows of the arena's edge.

Attack Used: 0
Attack(s) Left: 2
Block Used: 0
Block(s) Left: 1
Item(s) Used: None.

Response Deadline: 11/19/2017
Tags: @AION, @kay, @inkbone, @Sid

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
let me help those feathers fly - by Torstein - 11-12-2017, 10:03 PM