Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Judged  - let me help those feathers fly

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

⚔  in these silences, something may rise  ⚔

His heart thrummed in his chest, he could feel the blood coursing under his skin, he could feel his stomach knotting in anticipation. Beautiful, bloody butterflies... but in an instant, Tor knew something was off. Teeth ground angrily as he saw Aion's hooves skid in the dirt, knowing full well the stallion was attempting to halt his momentum in a moment of - panic, maybe? But whatever caused the other to avoid him, disappointment brewed in his belly, turning the butterflies to mush.

But all was not lost.

He felt the pressure on the tips of the longest tines, but it was instantaneous and fleeting - gone within moments as Aion darted away. And as soon as he knew the other had evaded his deadly reach, his own hooves dug into the ground as he skidded to a halt and jerked his head upwards. Dirt flew at his hooves, nostrils flared and chest heaving with exertion. Sweat slicked his hide, made the dirt and dust cling to him.

An angry snort ripped from his nostrils, ears pinned back in his sweaty mess of a mane as he stamped a front hoof, eyes seeking out the retreating stallion. One hoof raised high, pawed the air before him in frustration, and then stamped down into the mud at his feet - creating a valley as he pawed it back towards himself. A challenge, if anything - while he jerked his head upwards, muzzle pointed up, staring down his nose at Aion. 

"Guess that means I'll just have to skewer you another time," he rumbled. The adrenaline ebbed away, leading way to the throbbing in his back leg.. which now sat cocked, only the tip of his hoof resting against the dirt. "Sorry that it wouldn't be the way you prefer it, feathers," he mocked, chuckling. While Tor had barely met the featherbutt but a few weeks prior... there was a spitfight, a fight, in him that Tor admired quietly. He was almost certain the other stallion despised him, though.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Action. Thoughts. "Speech."

Reference Image - - chest cavity: TIGHTLY CLOSED - - code Ⓒ inkbone

Summary: Just a quick wrap up post! Gotta get that one last cheap shot in ;D

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
let me help those feathers fly - by Torstein - 11-12-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: let me help those feathers fly - by Aion - 11-18-2017, 01:41 AM
RE: let me help those feathers fly - by Torstein - 11-21-2017, 10:54 PM
RE: let me help those feathers fly - by Aion - 11-24-2017, 08:44 PM