Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Outfits

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Cannon [PM] Posts: 95 — Threads: 20
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Michael
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? no
-- If no: I'm using the one free restricted item upon joining thing per member... thing? If that's okay?

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: A scarf, bangles on his forelegs, and an intricate hair tie for his tail.

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item. 

Signed: Cannon

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Cannon / @Michael - outfit approved and has been added to the Records! I have sent you the Outfit item, and you may begin using the outfit in iC posts.

Messages In This Thread
Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - by Michael - 03-04-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - by Forseti - 03-27-2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - by Aghavni - 03-28-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - by Reckitt - 04-14-2019, 11:22 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - by Meridoc - 04-21-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - by Corinthian - 05-18-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits - by Baphomet - 08-03-2019, 06:48 PM
OUTFIT - by Emersyn - 12-21-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: Restricted Item Redemption - Outfits - by Zayir - 06-03-2020, 03:59 PM